The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

we don't accept midis because none of us here like technology.
unmotivated

Sebastian

Don't see your problem. There are millions of video game songs out there you could arrange.

Quote from: Saria on February 07, 2015, 09:44:30 AMO boi MLF please soothe this boi's heart
ok...if I have too ::)

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

braix

It hasn't scabbed yet, but at the least it stopped bleeding. :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

I was playing FE7 and spent an entire hour training lord units in the arena. I move on to other units until I get to Heath who keeps nearly dieing because I can't exploit Nini's protection. He finally gets doubled by a lvl 10 mercenary with a silver sword when he was 30 XP from being able to class up. I'm mad, but I don't want to waste the last hour, so I move on. The only enemy left is the boss, which just has to be a swordmaster. I use filla's might to boos Raven's attack, so he has 86% hit, 20 dmg, and 24% crit (Killing edge)
He misses, the boss gets a ****ing 12% crit, and I throw the gamepad. Not a good day so far.

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Gosh, I wish I wasn't sick today, I want to play Wind Waker HD. :(
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

KefkaticFanatic

^ your sick days suck, unless I am required to be confined to bed mine always consist of a blanket + vidjagames

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 07, 2015, 10:26:42 AM^ your sick days suck, unless I am required to be confined to bed mine always consist of a blanket + vidjagames
same here
or tv

mikey

my mom won't let me do anything when I'm sick even if I feel better later on
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I never got to take a sick day. Ever. My parents always made me go to school.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

King Sammer

Also, I hate it when people get married and change their last name!!!
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 07, 2015, 10:36:24 AMI never got to take a sick day. Ever. My parents always made me go to school.
My mom would never let me get a sick day. My brother, however, would always get a sick day, even when it was obvious he was faking.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Sebastian