SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 07, 2015, 10:36:24 AMI never got to take a sick day. Ever. My parents always made me go to school.
I'm trying to find out what logical reasoning people have for doing this, but it evades me. It reminds me of when I was in Kindergarten: they gave out an award for the student who showed up for EVERY day of class. The winners were people who came every day despite being sick, most likely getting everybody else sick in the process (hey, at least it's eliminating the competition!).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 07, 2015, 11:26:43 AMI'm homeschooled so I don't "do" sick days.
Same here. We don't do snow days either :P
We have to work on snow days.

Nebbles

Maaaan. Plans today with a friend got cancelled due to lack of transportation. Rats. =/
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ThatGamer

You guys think you have it bad...I once was sick, but had to do schoolwork. I finished a handwritten essay, and then...threwup on it. :(
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Saria

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 07, 2015, 02:02:46 PMYou guys think you have it bad...I once was sick, but had to do schoolwork. I finished a handwritten essay, and then...threwup on it. :(

ahahahahahaha i would've still given it to my teacher
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ZeldaFan

Today didn't start out great....

I had to get up for work at 5am this morning, after only 4 hours of sleep. I get ready to go out to my car, turn it on and... nothing. My car battery is dead. I only know one of my neighbors and have just one friend who is close enough to help, but he's on his way to work and I can't bother the neighbor at this hour... So I call my boss and tell him I can't come in. I missed out on 6 hours of overtime today >:(

But my day got better.
Later my neighbor gave me a jump so I drove to get a new battery. They tested it, it was defective, and since I had only had it 1.5 years, they replaced it for free! Lucky me, I didn't have to shell out another $130-ish for a new battery!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

ThatGamer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 07, 2015, 07:21:04 PMToday didn't start out great....

I had to get up for work at 5am this morning, after only 4 hours of sleep. I get ready to go out to my car, turn it on and... nothing. My car battery is dead. I only know one of my neighbors and have just one friend who is close enough to help, but he's on his way to work and I can't bother the neighbor at this hour... So I call my boss and tell him I can't come in. I missed out on 6 hours of overtime today >:(

But my day got better.
Later my neighbor gave me a jump so I drove to get a new battery. They tested it, it was defective, and since I had only had it 1.5 years, they replaced it for free! Lucky me, I didn't have to shell out another $130-ish for a new battery!

Aw.

Roz~

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 07, 2015, 10:45:03 AMHey Roz! Long time no see! :)

Yeah I've been sick all week so I didn't spent my time on the compiuta

Quote from: Saria on February 07, 2015, 10:49:32 AMRozzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sariaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <333333333
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ThatGamer

Dude

ThatGamer