The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 13, 2015, 01:04:38 AMBad news: It ended up getting worse, so now I'm in the hospital, currently in a room for observation.

Hope you get better BDS!! :(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

Ahhhhh. I used to get terrible nosebleeds when I was younger. I haven't had one in a few years.
The last one I had was the worst and lasted for 2 hours. I was so glad when it stopped :P

the_last_sheikah

My video game club is playing hatoful boyfriend for valentines day.  I can't leave because I'm an officer. Kill...me...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

KefkaticFanatic

Speaking of cringeworthy club events, the JSA at my school always holds a maid cafe event, and I've heard from my friends that are other club officers who are friends of JSA officers that they've heard the event is super popular because of a sudden influx of creepy weeaboos and otakus that come out of the woodworks just for this event .___.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 13, 2015, 11:04:59 PMSpeaking of cringeworthy club events, the JSA at my school always holds a maid cafe event, and I've heard from my friends that are other club officers who are friends of JSA officers that they've heard the event is super popular because of a sudden influx of creepy weeaboos and otakus that come out of the woodworks just for this event .___.

I think you're small enough for a size medium in maid outfits.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ThatGamer

I noticed that about 20 pages back, you were talking about Mlf posting a picture of himself! I saw NoS, but Mlf was nowhere to be found, can anyone tell me where he posted the picture and on what page? I really wanna know what he looks like!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 14, 2015, 07:56:20 AMI noticed that about 20 pages back, you were talking about Mlf posting a picture of himself! I saw NoS, but Mlf was nowhere to be found, can anyone tell me where he posted the picture and on what page? I really wanna know what he looks like!
Come on tinychat next week. You'll see what I look like then.
I get unbanned from tinychat Tuesday.

ZeldaFan

Now I realize why I didn't go back to school once my scholarships ran out.... Because it's too damn expensive. I've already spent $75 and all I've done is preliminary stuff - apply for the school and send test scores... Can't imagine how much it's going to cost for tuition and classes... >:(

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Jub3r7

if you end up going for loans, I personally would recommend doing only sub and not unsub b/c that's what i did and money costs money
(but dont assume that i know what im talking about)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

All my friends are going out to see a certain special movie tonight but because I failed my driving test I'm stuck at home ughhh

Waddle Bro

^if it's that movie, I went to see it with a friend and then spent like 15 minutes telling her why it was wrong

Bubbles

I'm sure it's absolutely terrible at the least, but it would've been fun to go and see anyway with a big group

ThatGamer

I just saw the Kingsman: Secret Service...but I'm guessing you guys are talking Fifty Shades of Grey, right?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bubbles

actually i was talking about the new spongebob movie lol

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Bubbles on February 14, 2015, 02:58:30 PMactually i was talking about the new spongebob movie lol
Ugh, it looks disgusting in 3D...