News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bubbles on February 14, 2015, 02:58:30 PMactually i was talking about the new spongebob movie lol

Terrible? Dude, it's gonna be awesome! It got good reviews from critics.

That's saying a lot.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles on February 14, 2015, 02:58:30 PMactually i was talking about the new spongebob movie lol
oh thought you meant paddington my bad

Ruto

Lol one of my classmates tagged herself and a few other friends in a post at a theatre saying that she's been dying to see " an unnamed movie"

Every comment on that post was like "we know you mean 50 shades of grey perv." Can't blame everyone for thinking that since that this is the movie's debut weekend :o

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Saria on February 13, 2015, 12:10:58 PMHope you get better BDS!! :(
Thanks; I had surgery yesterday (same one as before), and now I'm recovering! I should be out tomorrow.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

legit thought the movie you were talking about was american sniper

ThatGamer

I can't help but laugh that you thought he meant AS.

I mean, he said terrible, AS was incredible...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 14, 2015, 03:52:32 PMI can't help but laugh that you thought he meant AS.

I mean, he said terrible, AS was incredible...

American Sniper is disgusting propaganda
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 14, 2015, 04:37:40 PMAmerican Sniper is disgusting propaganda
I haven't seen the movie (and probably won't), but I do have to say that I don't believe the film should be getting the attention/praise it has been.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

I saw it and didn't particularly like it, but it's a very well-made movie and I don't see the issue with people liking it.  :-\
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ruto

I wouldn't watch anything that glorifies war. But the real reason it's so popular has to do with how the actors look, the guns...and maybe some masculine behavior onscreen. Yawn.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ThatGamer

I never saw it, never will. I don't like drama mixed with war.

Watch Under the Sea instead.

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 14, 2015, 05:19:07 PMI never saw it, never will. I don't like drama mixed with war.
I agree with this, war is pretty disturbing to me. Although I'd personally experience it in small doses (i.e., a movie) than take for granted the people who defend my country.

It's not for everyone though, and that's perfectly understandable.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Well, I don't mind war movies, as long as they're not based off real stuff. But they're not good either...