News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 14, 2015, 05:28:03 PMWell, I don't mind war movies, as long as they're not based off real stuff. But they're not good either...
American Sniper is based on an autobiography by the main character though.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

KefkaticFanatic

All of the good war films I have seen do the exact opposite of glorifying war.

(Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket, some Korean war film I can't recall name of, etc)

Maybe he only likes Star Wars esque "not real stuff" lmao

me irl
[close]

Saria

Beware of the wrath of Remy! There will be no war, just one sided annihilation! Not a single soul will be saved! Except mine because I'm Remy's most loyal subject.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ThatGamer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 14, 2015, 05:42:24 PMSome Korean war film I can't recall name of...

Maybe he only likes Star Wars esque "not real stuff"

1. Bridge over the River Kwai?

2. Star Wars? That was boring. Like I mentioned, I like violence, just not war.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

But you like violence. Higurashi has enough to make you sick of it.
It's all light-hearted until people go insane and kill each other.

ThatGamer

ZeldaFan

I got my taxes back but I got far, far less than I would've liked... I made $5k less in 2014 than the previous year!! >:( Next year's taxes will be much better hopefully...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

KefkaticFanatic

If you do your taxes right, you should get close to nothing back.. otherwise you're just giving the government an interest-free loan over the course of the year :P

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 16, 2015, 07:54:16 AMI got my taxes back but I got far, far less than I would've liked... I made $5k less in 2014 than the previous year!! >:( Next year's taxes will be much better hopefully...
Well, that could be a good thing. if your withholding allowances decreased, then it's fine. but in other situations it's not. You could have also not received a credit that you might have received in a prior year (namely AOC and EIC). You could run a comparative analysis and if you forgot something, you could file an amended return.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 16, 2015, 01:14:31 PMIf you do your taxes right, you should get close to nothing back.. otherwise you're just giving the government an interest-free loan over the course of the year :P
I think I get $21 back if I don't have any extra deductions/credits.

braix

I can't get measure #8 of Bespinben's Memories Returned :c
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 19, 2015, 05:32:05 PM"Is -9, feels like -30"
if this were a contest I'd win
it's actually not that bad in MN though we exaggerate a lot
unmotivated