News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Maelstrom

I just lost all my save data in a system transfer. I can redownload all the games, but I can't access anything I saved onto the SD card probably because I ended up using 3 different ones.

SlowPokemon

Wat how does that happen

I've done a system transfer three times now and that's never happened to me o_O
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

You probably didn't combine 2 different SD card's files.....

DrP

Incompetent barista didn't even follow instructions correctly on my coffee order this morning (not the one writing the order) and now I have a caramel macchiato sans caramel.

#youhadonejob #firstworldproblems

braix

my phone was 100% battery when i went to sleep so my mom thought it was a good idea to unplug the charger. but a notification came in after that so it lit up the screen...all night long. now it's at 18% yay.
scratch that, 17%.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Winter

Quote from: DrP on February 19, 2015, 07:50:16 PMToday was a cold 22 degrees Celsius

Ah yes... My optimal living room temperature...

ETFROXX

You know what really grinds my gears?

When a customer asks me if we have something and I say "No, but we'll have more in two days!"

AND THE FUCKERS LAUGH. LIKE THE WORLD HATES THEM.

"Hahahaha. I need it now."

YOU DON'T NEED BOLOGNA. YOU CAN WAIT TWO FUCKING DAYS OR GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I KINDLY CHECKED AND MADE SURE WE HAD SOME ORDERED. AND YOU LAUGHED LIKE I JUST DID A TERRIBLE THING TO YOU AND THE WORLD IS COMICAL BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH IT HATES YOU.

>:(

mikey

*retail problem sharing time*

let's talk more about how all our customers are big jerks
except for the old people they're nice
unmotivated

Dude

Most old people are awful though so idk what you're talking about.

ETFROXX

Bubbles

Yeah I work in a relatively older neighborhood and most of my customers are over 60. Theres a bunch of nice ones but the majority are either grumpy or slightly creepy

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on February 21, 2015, 10:19:13 PMTheres a bunch of nice ones but the majority are either grumpy or slightly creepy
i think that could be said about almost anybody
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

I work in a retirement home's formal dining room. About 90% of the people are great. Probably because they are all somewhat rich.....