The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 22, 2015, 05:02:17 AMI work in a retirement home's formal dining room. About 90% of the people are great. Probably because they are all somewhat rich.....
They give you big tips? ;)

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Saria

SCHOOL TOMORROW FUCKCFUKCUFKCUKCFUKFUCFKFCUKFCUKFCUCFKCFUKCUFKCUCK fak.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

fyi sundays dont get any better when you're done with school

me irl
[close]

Saria

*SEEING OTHER KIDS AND WORKING AND STRESS AND STAYING UP TO FINISH WORK TOMORROW FAKAKFAKFKAFKAKFAK

ALSO I HAVE A SPEECH UNIT AND I HAVE TO GIVE MY CLASS A SPEECH IN A FEW WEEKS GAH PACAPAYA
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ZeldaFan

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 22, 2015, 10:44:37 PMfyi sundays dont get any better when you're done with school
qft

My car wouldn't start AGAIN this morning >:( >:( >:( I just got a brand new battery so now I'm thinking my alternator is dead >:( 141k miles on my car, had no problems until now... Anyway, gonna have my neighbor look at it after work... What a great F***ing start to my week

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Unless some kind of miracle occurs, it looks very likely that my parents will divorce.

Dammit.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 23, 2015, 06:12:21 PMUnless some kind of miracle occurs, it looks very likely that my parents will divorce.
Oh man.....I'm so sorry :(

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 23, 2015, 06:12:21 PMUnless some kind of miracle occurs, it looks very likely that my parents will divorce.

Dammit.
Deepest condolences.  Now, we're going to need a stack of hallmark cards, a 15-foot tall teddy bear from Costco, a 30 dollar bouquet, a 15' x 15' sheet of blueprint paper, a white/silver sharpie marker, one of Barry Manilow's albums, and a 5 course meal including applewood smoked ham.  Oh, and the perfume, we'll need 3 bottles of perfume.  Now, send them off to do something.  Then, using the silver sharpie marker, write sappy love letters to both your parents, addressed to the other, inviting them to come home early from work/wherever you sent them.  Make sure the love letters are absolutely COATED in perfume.  When they get home, make sure the teddy bear is set up holding the bouquet and Barry Manilow is playing in the background.  The lights should be dimmed to about 30% their maximum capacity-candles are optional, but they work wonders.  The 5-course meal should be laid out in perfect symmetry, on the smallest size table you can find.  You hide in the closet and when they get confused, come out and tell them that if they get divorced it will have deep and negative psychological consequences on all involved, that you love them both so much that you couldn't bear to be apart from either of them for any amount of time, and that they once loved each other enough to raise you and you support them and completely believe in them and their ability to make up with each other and rediscover that lost love that once was.

Source: I saw it on TV once

Spoiler
c'mon man at least a third of this is serious so you KNOW I feel bad for you.  Wanna play some league and wallow in self pity with me?
[close]

The blueprint paper is for hastily scribbling out your plan to your parents in case the verbal explanation isn't good enough
unmotivated

Nebbles

...Nocturne, no. That's not okay even if you said "only some of this was serious".

I'm really sorry about the divorce, though. My parents divorced when I was young, so I don't really remember a lot of it, but I'm here if you need to talk to me.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Dammit.
I hope the biggest of miracles comes your way. <3
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

That sucks dude, can't they at least be considerate enough to wait for you to move out?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

DrP

Dammit.
I totally feel you!! As a child of divorce, I totally understand what you're going through! Let me know if you need ANYTHING at all (I'm in Orange County until tomorrow night)

Just know it's not your fault and don't blame yourself.