News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit0010

I've been wearing contacts for 8 years now :O I think i just get used to it :P and the lens are like always the right way up...not that stupid inside out business and you have look to see if the '123' printed on the lens is not backwards. xD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Waddle Bro on February 25, 2015, 04:16:42 AMI hate contacts, I used them once for a performance because I was afraid to death that my usual glasses would steam up and I wouldn't be able to see. I'm so afraid to put them on ever again and I really don't want to do it.
I used to be the same way, but when I was 19 I decided I was tired of glasses and didn't look good in them (never did imo :P) so I got contacts. I think it took me ~20 minutes to put them in the first time, but now it's easy :) It just takes practice. But if you like your glasses then keep them!

On a side note, my car still isn't fixed :( I took the battery in yesterday to make sure the problem wasn't that before I towed my car. Looks like I will be towing my car to the mechanic after work today :(

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Jub3r7

gonna clear two things up that i thought were obvious

someone was called a slutfucker for the purpose of making a joke about being an asshole

second, "of course  ::)" could be rewritten as "that's exactly who i was talking about, who else would i be talking about, why would i be talking about anyone else" as in, it was sarcasm used to indicate that the thing they were "confirming" was not, in fact, the case.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

I just had to do a double take to make sure I was in the right thread

Jub3r7

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 25, 2015, 04:30:39 AMI used to be the same way, but when I was 19 I decided I was tired of glasses and didn't look good in them (never did imo :P) so I got contacts. I think it took me ~20 minutes to put them in the first time, but now it's easy :) It just takes practice. But if you like your glasses then keep them!

On a side note, my car still isn't fixed :( I took the battery in yesterday to make sure the problem wasn't that before I towed my car. Looks like I will be towing my car to the mechanic after work today :(
Good luck! I hope things work out better than you expect them to.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Maelstrom

I was at work today and for some inexplicable reason, I suddenly became very tired and got a bad headache halfway through the shift. I was probably at only 60% of my normal capacity, but that didn't stop me from getting as many tables as everyone else.

K-NiGhT

probably should eat more

i'm having the same problem lately.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

i have a slight migraine ;_; let's be sick together
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on February 25, 2015, 05:10:13 PMughhh i have a cold ;_;
I just got over an awful one. I had a horrible sore throat.....on the bus!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I don't like revealing my personal life but just so you know.  fuck life, fuck you fucker

Maelstrom

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 25, 2015, 08:23:30 PMI don't like revealing my personal life but just so you know.  fuck life, fuck you fucker
thatexcalatedquickly.jpg

Sebastian

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 25, 2015, 08:23:30 PMI don't like revealing my personal life but just so you know.  fuck life, fuck you fucker
I'm feeling ya. Life is a.....what you said :P