The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 02, 2015, 06:50:25 AMNo I'm literally going to a university and taking literal college classes that happen to give me high school credit as well

I actually had to apply to the university and everything

If you're persuing a high school deploma then you're a college student.

Btw how was prom?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 02, 2015, 05:44:17 PMIf you're persuing a high school deploma then you're a college student.

Btw how was prom?
sweaty.  Very very sweaty
unmotivated

Bubbles

I've never gone hard enough at prom or dance to get sweaty lol. My legs and feet will hurt, but serious credit to all those people who actually need to sit down and get a glass of water every so often.

Unless it was nervous-sweaty then haha silly boy

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on May 02, 2015, 10:29:27 PMI've never gone hard enough at prom or dance to get sweaty lol. My legs and feet will hurt, but serious credit to all those people who actually need to sit down and get a glass of water every so often.

Unless it was nervous-sweaty then haha silly boy
I mean it was so sweaty you could feel the sweat in the air walking into the dance room
unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 02, 2015, 12:08:09 PMGad dammit, doing some high level car shopping at the point of just browsing some models and seeing what would be in the price range before I actually start going out to look at them.  Dull task already yea, but it seems that the website I had to register for to see local dealer prices of cars also happened to send my contact info to said dealers, and I guess I had my phone number autofilled and didn't notice.... x.x
Oh god.

I found it best to walk into the dealership itself and ask questions and say you're considering other brands and stuff. Sometimes they might be willing to take more off even if they are already discounting it.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Saria

Ughhhhhhhhhhh I have like 4-5 state tests next month. Haven't had much time to study because my school's been throwing so many projects and tests at us. I just want to sleep for a year.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Hero of Trains

I am so very, very sorry. I have to take 9 this year.  :'(
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

BlackDragonSlayer

To make things worse, now, we have to take all of our tests on Chromebooks, which are probably among the worst things you could take a test on.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Hero of Trains

The bad, cheap ones? Yes, definitely.
The good one that I have (and am using right now)? Probably not.
Anything, though is better than our Windows 7 Dell computers running insanely slowly.
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

Hey, Windows 7 is the best OS you can possibly use.
And dell makes great things!
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

I know. But the computers are from like 2005, and were only just upgraded to windows 7. Add on everybody being on the wifi on their phones and they are the slowest things in the universe.

FierceDeity

Why do people worry about state tests
They don't actually mean anything to you specifically, they just determine funding for your school
Any other ramifications for doing poorly is pretty much illegal, I'm pretty sure (at least in california)

They're also kinda written to the lowest common demoninator, so as long as you try you're probably fine (again, at least in california)