News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

Have you told your grandma about this phobia you have? If not, I would recommend it. Even if she dismisses it as being ridiculous or crazy (I hope she doesn't), at least she will know about it. Other than that, I don't really have any advice. :-\ I have a phobia that I've been dealing with for years and I don't know how to get over it so I'm afraid I'm not much help :(

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 23, 2015, 04:16:00 PMHave you told your grandma about this phobia you have? If not, I would recommend it. Even if she dismisses it as being ridiculous or crazy (I hope she doesn't), at least she will know about it. Other than that, I don't really have any advice. :-\ I have a phobia that I've been dealing with for years and I don't know how to get over it so I'm afraid I'm not much help :(

I have, but she says it's because I worry a lot in general and therefore I'll eventually grow out of it when I practice more and have faith in myself.

(And I do worry a lot, due to my past even the most stupid of things can terrify me if they remind me of anything that happened when I was there. For example, due to being forced to watch the Chucky movies at six years of age, I'm incredibly terrified of them even as a young adult due to the awful memories I suffer, and I can never be cured as if I even watch a clip of any of those movies I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack for some reason. If those movies ever play in a room I'm in I'll go as far as to try and break the TV or DVD to silence them due to me not wanting to feel the pain I had when I was a child, even if the movies themselves don't bother my friends. Same thing with my aunt when she watches a spider move or sees a spider in a video game, as she has a phobia just as bad when she sees a spider even though they don't bother me. I remember playing OOT once with her around and she screamed when I encountered those spider enemies in the Great Deku Tree despite them not being scary at all to most people. It's weird how the mind works...)

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Dude

AwesomeYears

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

Quote from: AwesomeYears on May 23, 2015, 07:24:45 PMGeez, how does that happen?
Planting flowers at the cemetery for Memorial Day. I do it every year with my Mom and Grandma.

mikey

didn't know you could get so many freckles from planting flowers
unmotivated

Dude

Nebbles

This cold is really stubborn and is taking its sweet time to fuck off.

Dude

I was severely confused for a solid 5 minutes as it's like 80 degrees here but then I realized you're sick.

mikey

Quote from: Dude on May 24, 2015, 03:08:32 PMI was severely confused for a solid 5 minutes as it's like 80 degrees here but then I realized you're sick.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Dude on May 23, 2015, 07:11:01 PM
Spoiler
[close]

It hurrrrtsssssss
That pic just makes me criiiinge so hard D: D: D:
Obviously I've been there. One time I just plain forgot to put sunscreen on the upper half of my back then went to the river for a few hours... It was a long 2 weeks after that.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

AwesomeYears

I'm pretty pissed off that the Nintendo Humble Bundle is region locked to the Americas :( That means no fun for Europe and Australia. Oh well...

On the other hand though, was researching for other bundle and I found this: http://flyingbundle.com/?addictsbundle2

12 games for $3.50? Sign me up!

Nebbles

I wish driving didn't freak me out so much. I just want to get to Gamestop tomorrow to get Splatoon and I have to go on my own...

Maelstrom

Quote from: AwesomeYears on May 28, 2015, 02:08:40 PMOn the other hand though, was researching for other bundle and I found this: http://flyingbundle.com/?addictsbundle2
12 games for $3.50? Sign me up!
Even I haven't heard of a single one of those games....