News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: AwesomeYears on May 28, 2015, 02:08:40 PMI'm pretty pissed off that the Nintendo Humble Bundle is region locked to the Americas :( That means no fun for Europe and Australia. Oh well...
You're not alone.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bloop

Nothing's worse than seeing your boyfriend cry

Dude

what about seeing your boyfriend and his dog cry? is that any worse?

Bloop

Bloop

He has three chickens and a rabbit which he hates with a passion

Maelstrom

Dude

i hear eating rabbit makes people not cry (lie)

Bloop

I don't think his family will agree with that

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dude

Quote from: Bloop on May 29, 2015, 02:12:02 PMI don't think his family will agree with that
see that's why I said it was a lie!

Clanker37

So here's a thing. So a while back I had become good friends with a girl in my year. It was cool, I helped her with Physics and she helped me with Maths. It was a good friendship for both of us. I took her to the ball. No biggy to be honest. It was nice to be with someone and not alone. We danced and had a nice time.

However, then she decided to pronounce her love for me. Tell me that I was tall and crap. I didn't want to lie, so I told her that I didn't reciprocate her feelings. Didn't seem to be too bad (it was over Skype typing, so I don't know whether she broke down, or was enraged etc.). But then the study sessions stopped. We just sorta drifted apart, which made me sad, since I'd lost a valuable friend. But I just went "Well, that's life" and moved on.

BUT THEN, this morning another girl decided to send me this:

x^2 + (y- (thirdroot(x^2)))^2 = 1

Which, as you all would know, is a graph for a love heart.

Furthermore, while I was in India, this graph girl's friend told me that graph girl liked me. At the time I was like "lol no," but now I'm like "Fuck."

Of course, being as smooth as I am, I immediately asked whether graph girl needed y in terms of x, before I realised what the graph is.

Now for all you clueless people wondering "and this is a problem?" please understand my homosexuality. Also, the fact that I'm not out at school (due to mostly laziness and slightly homophobic friends).

This is  really upsetting for me. Especially considering that I have semester one exams in a week. And shit just likes hitting the fan.

So there's my story. Idk what to do. Probably will ignore it until it comes up again.

tldr: Girls be loving me, while I be loving men.

In other news, has anyone else's post editty things gone missing? Like the tool which makes you post images or change font and stuff? I would post an image, but...

DrP

If you haven't told anyone and you're not blatantly obvious about your sexuality, then they would have no reason to expect.
and honestly, some people just aren't ready to accept change and know something new about you that they never realized. People lose friends when they come out and it just happens (thank god it is happening a lot less as people are coming to accept it)

My policy is to tell people if asked but to not say anything unless I get pigeonholed into saying.

(and my edity things have disappeared too)

mikey

Quote from: Clanker37 on May 29, 2015, 09:55:22 PMSo here's a thing. So a while back I had become good friends with a girl in my year. It was cool, I helped her with Physics and she helped me with Maths. It was a good friendship for both of us. I took her to the ball. No biggy to be honest. It was nice to be with someone and not alone. We danced and had a nice time.

However, then she decided to pronounce her love for me. Tell me that I was tall and crap. I didn't want to lie, so I told her that I didn't reciprocate her feelings. Didn't seem to be too bad (it was over Skype typing, so I don't know whether she broke down, or was enraged etc.). But then the study sessions stopped. We just sorta drifted apart, which made me sad, since I'd lost a valuable friend. But I just went "Well, that's life" and moved on.

BUT THEN, this morning another girl decided to send me this:

x^2 + (y- (thirdroot(x^2)))^2 = 1

Which, as you all would know, is a graph for a love heart.

Furthermore, while I was in India, this graph girl's friend told me that graph girl liked me. At the time I was like "lol no," but now I'm like "Fuck."

Of course, being as smooth as I am, I immediately asked whether graph girl needed y in terms of x, before I realised what the graph is.

Now for all you clueless people wondering "and this is a problem?" please understand my homosexuality. Also, the fact that I'm not out at school (due to mostly laziness and slightly homophobic friends).

This is  really upsetting for me. Especially considering that I have semester one exams in a week. And shit just likes hitting the fan.

So there's my story. Idk what to do. Probably will ignore it until it comes up again.

tldr: Girls be loving me, while I be loving men.

In other news, has anyone else's post editty things gone missing? Like the tool which makes you post images or change font and stuff? I would post an image, but...
If you're havin girl trouble I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but a girl ain't one
unmotivated

Yugi