News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on July 20, 2015, 06:37:37 PMWHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT SO FUCKING BAD?? IMAGINE BEING AN ORPHAN IN AFRICA, FUCKING STARVING WITH NO FUCKING PARENTS. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE THEM INSTEAD?

+1 million >_> Or some woman in Bengladesh sewing cheap clothes all day for some department store. Then dying by getting trampled lining up for a clothing drive. Think about all the animals/plants/water you've used to stay alive up to this point. And how you don't have to eat wandering ants like an African orphan.

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 20, 2015, 06:46:41 PMshouting through an internet forum won't help.

We've already done all we're obligated to do -.- I would leave this thing to professionals if it's serious. If it's just for attention or because someone wants a friend, this is a really dishonest way to start things.

Quote from: TheRevengeofTheFallen on July 20, 2015, 06:58:44 PMoh man, i love you dude. teach that bitch maya a fucking lesson. you cunt
no one fucking cares if you want to commit suicide. just fucking do it you idiot!
at least dude speaks sense.

If you're who I think you are, b&

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

Friendly reminder:

Hate mongering will not be tolerated in most civilized parts of the internet.

Quote from: Forum Rules- No attacks on other users in the form of trolling, flaming, etc.

Forum Rules in case any of you need a reminder.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mayastarr041

This is his fourth time showing his face here. He won't stop as long as I'm here... :-\
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

JDMEK5

K woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! First, everyone calm down. I don't know what crime was committed that warrants personal attacks.

You should all know also that this is more than self pity but actual depression in its purest form. This is real and if anyone doesn't understand it then they should think before saying anything. Cuz I had a friend going through the exact same thing and let me say that it was basically this same thing word for word. Let's discuss civilly instead of just yelling our heads off and calling ppl names, alright fellas?

That all being said, I really do think therapy should be looked into. Only because I've seen it work and I know it works and in a case like this, it's rather necessary I'd say.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Maya, worth noting that I haven't spoken up yet, but I appreciate your presence here and you need to be careful about taking some people here too seriously. Things tend to get kinda bloody here sometimes, and lots of people (in the past, me included) blow things way out of proportion.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mayastarr041

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 20, 2015, 07:09:23 PMMaya, worth noting that I haven't spoken up yet, but I appreciate your presence here and you need to be careful about taking some people here too seriously. Things tend to get kinda bloody here sometimes, and lots of people (in the past, me included) blow things way out of proportion.
It's perfectly cool. It was my fault in the first place. He was being nice and I didn't listen and just talked back. Totally my fault. I'm sorry for causing this.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 20, 2015, 07:04:20 PMThis is his fourth time showing his face here. He won't stop as long as I'm here... :-\
We'll just have to keep kicking him out then, now won't we?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

Let's just take a breath before talking and let's try to avoid the name calling, swearing, and exclamation points here. I've left you all my opinion so read that before yelling anything.

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 20, 2015, 07:04:20 PMThis is his fourth time showing his face here. He won't stop as long as I'm here... :-\
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 20, 2015, 07:12:08 PMWe'll just have to keep kicking him out then, now won't we?
Maya has a right to be here and to speak as much as anyone else. I'm just going to say that.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Hero of Trains

I personally think that everyone deserves kindness and that if they need a friend, you should give them one. I also understand, though, that others may have differing opinions due to living in different circumstances. So let's all try to be both tolerant and nice here, okay?
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Maelstrom

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 20, 2015, 07:10:12 PMIt's perfectly cool. It was my fault in the first place. He was being nice and I didn't listen and just talked back. Totally my fault. I'm sorry for causing this.
If you think that was entirely your fault, you would be wrong. You haven't been here that long, but there have regularly been disastrous arguments set off by the slightest things. Yet, most comments like those go unnoticed most of the time. Don't take all the blame to heart.

Ruto

I'm too serious. This is what you get when you're in Jamaha's age group. *COUGH* And interrupting my dinner. Frying chicken in 90 degree weather sucks but I have to eat karaage. Also I got a burn from it. I hope it doesn't leave a scar, it's on my hand. If it's anything I hate, it's hand injuries.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mayastarr041

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 20, 2015, 07:12:08 PMWe'll just have to keep kicking him out then, now won't we?
Doesn't that get annoying? I'm sure everyone is annoyed and why don't you perma ban?

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 20, 2015, 07:16:21 PMI personally think that everyone deserves kindness and that if they need a friend, you should give them one. I also understand, though, that others may have differing opinions due to living in different circumstances. So let's all try to be both tolerant and nice here, okay?
Sure thing Train :D
You are awesome!

mayastarr041

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 20, 2015, 07:16:46 PMIf you think that was entirely your fault, you would be wrong. You haven't been here that long, but there have regularly been disastrous arguments set off by the slightest things. Yet, most comments like those go unnoticed most of the time. Don't take all the blame to heart.
You know it was my fault Maelstrom. I could have shut up instead of b******* about my life. There are people that are worse off than I am.

mayastarr041

Quote from: Ruto on July 20, 2015, 07:23:22 PMI'm too serious. This is what you get when you're in Jamaha's age group. *COUGH* And interrupting my dinner. Frying chicken in 90 degree weather sucks but I have to eat karaage. Also I got a burn from it. I hope it doesn't leave a scar, it's on my hand. If it's anything I hate, it's hand injuries.
Sorry about that. :/