The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

You didn't, sadly- it's experiment.
And that sounds... disgusting, honestly  :-[
what is shitpost

Jub3r7

It really doesn't taste that great. That's why I spelled it as expire-ment.

if i die tell my family that i think i loved them
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mayastarr041

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 21, 2015, 04:52:08 PMIt really doesn't taste that great. That's why I spelled it as expire-ment.

if i die tell my family that i think i loved them
Aww it can't be that bad. I remember I once ate undercooked eggs. I threw up so much after that. Looks like there is such thing as rare steak but not rare eggs XD
Oh and nice job spelling expirement. Clever, really clever.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

SuperFireKirby

Odd. I used to put raw eggs in my smoothies back when I was super into working out and such, and I never once had any ill side effects to speak of.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

I think it depends on how clean the raw eggs are themselves? I know there's something to it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on July 22, 2015, 11:11:51 AMI think it depends on how clean the raw eggs are themselves? I know there's something to it.
More on the source than anything.  For example, if you get eggs from your own backyard or from friends who just sell a few eggs to friends, it's nuch less likely that you will get any food borne diseases than from a large operation.

mayastarr041

A rant is coming....: Why the heck is Bonetail so fricking hard?!!!! I've spent 3 fricking hours just dying and trying to attempt the damn pit! After 3 fricking hours, I finally made it to fricking the 100th floor and I tried to battle Bonetail! He is too overpowered god dang it!!!! What must a girl do beat that fricking boneless dragon!! I mean 200 hundred fricking HP? Even the Shadow Queen was more bearable than this pathetic excuse for a dragon! 2 defense and 8 attack damange every fricking turn! Fricking breaths that always puts ailments?!!! Though I have to admit, I always sucked at guarding.... You know, this boss is just a pathetic waste of my time and I am still wondering why I spent 3 fricking hours constantly dying in this pit to face that little mother............. And when I got him down to 20 hp, he healed....twice!!! Fricking 20 HP and that is not fricking fair because I am so fricking so close to death with only 1 life shroom and a jamming jelly! This boss makes me want to just go get my TV and smash it on the fricking floor. And guess what I got for beating this guy....ONE FRICKING STAR POINT! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Although that Return Postage was worth it!  :)

Tobbeh99

Haven't played Paper Mario but I know that the reward for defeating really hard bonus-bosses often are really small and worthless. Since they are optional you won't get anything necessary or really rewarding since they are so tough to defeat. A prime example is Final Fantasy XII:

After you defeat the most difficult boss in the game Yiazmat, which requires you to have close to best gear in the game, have your characters at the close to the highest level in the game, and have a superb strategy of gambits(the game's battle system). And even if you have that, the boss still takes over an hour to defeat, 50-60 minutes if you're an expert. And after you defeated the second hardest boss Omega Mark XII, which is easier but still really really hard. And after completing a fishing mini-game. THEN you get a Sword, in fact The Strongest Sword in the game. Which is all really cool and nice but... what are you going to use it against... the final boss!?? He's a piece of cake compared to Yiazmat and Omega Mark XII.
You can only have it in your inventory as a trophy of clearing the hardest bosses in the game, basically.

So y, hard bosses doesn't give you that much of a reward often. It's mostly about pride/bragging about how good you are.   
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mayastarr041

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on July 30, 2015, 11:31:12 AMHaven't played Paper Mario but I know that the reward for defeating really hard bonus-bosses often are really small and worthless. Since they are optional you won't get anything necessary or really rewarding since they are so tough to defeat. A prime example is Final Fantasy XII:

After you defeat the most difficult boss in the game Yiazmat, which requires you to have close to best gear in the game, have your characters at the close to the highest level in the game, and have a superb strategy of gambits(the game's battle system). And even if you have that, the boss still takes over an hour to defeat, 50-60 minutes if you're an expert. And after you defeated the second hardest boss Omega Mark XII, which is easier but still really really hard. And after completing a fishing mini-game. THEN you get a Sword, in fact The Strongest Sword in the game. Which is all really cool and nice but... what are you going to use it against... the final boss!?? He's a piece of cake compared to Yiazmat and Omega Mark XII.
You can only have it in your inventory as a trophy of clearing the hardest bosses in the game, basically.

So y, hard bosses doesn't give you that much of a reward often. It's mostly about pride/bragging about how good you are.
Bragging?
Hey I just beat the final boss!
Ok....so did billions of others.

mayastarr041

Quote from: King Sammer on February 26, 2015, 07:18:31 PMEveryone is mistreating me.

My name is King, but they don't call me that.

Plus, they make me afraid to post...posts. Please, I'm trying to be a normal user like you guys!

I hate myself now. Everyone mistreats me. Everyone calls me "King."

I really hate myself. I want to jump off a cliff now.

Bye... I'm gonna jump off a cliff now
Please, just because your mistreated, please don't jump off a cliff. It's ok if people mistreat you, there are jerks in this world. Please, don't hate yourself. You, as well as everyone else are beautiful in the inside, no matter what. I'm sure not everyone mistreats you, but maybe try knowing the reasons why you're being mistreated. Please, King, you are worth much more than this. Don't go jumping off cliffs, at least, for me. Please.  :'(

mikey

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 30, 2015, 01:00:27 PMBragging?
Hey I just beat the final boss!
Ok....so did billions of others.
I can tell you right now that I've only ever beaten like 5 maybe 6 final bosses ever
and most of them are Ganon
unmotivated

mayastarr041

Oh, how come? You play Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, right?

mikey

I've beaten new super Mario bros Wii, wind waker, minish cap,a link between worlds, skyward sword, sapphire, emerald, diamond, platinum, phantom hourglass, and alpha sapphire out of those 3 series

This incidentally is why I consider myself a beginner on miiverse
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 30, 2015, 01:13:27 PMPlease, just because your mistreated, please don't jump off a cliff. It's ok if people mistreat you, there are jerks in this world. Please, don't hate yourself. You, as well as everyone else are beautiful in the inside, no matter what. I'm sure not everyone mistreats you, but maybe try knowing the reasons why you're being mistreated. Please, King, you are worth much more than this. Don't go jumping off cliffs, at least, for me. Please.  :'(
Oh dear. This might take some explaining.

The user you quoted, King Sammer, is among the most notorious users ever to grace the NSM forums. Spam-tastic, immature, and needlessly hounding random users to his heart's content, he often crossed the line in terms of forum etiquette on more than one occasion, which eventually resulted in a permaban (as far as I know) from the forums. Now, I can't say whether or not he was actually suicidal (he did create his own forum with at least 30 users that, as far as we could tell, were all him multiple times), but that post in particular seemed like an attempt to get us to let him stick around. It was certainly not out of character for him.

Well Sammer, if you're still around and reading this, know that you are special and if you were/are really considering suicide, don't. We had our disagreements and we did what we thought was right by us, but you have meaning and a purpose. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you're not worth anything, because you are worth more than you could imagine. It just takes some time to find where you belong. I hope you have learned from your experiences and will mature into a great friend to others.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mayastarr041

Oh. He seemed like a pretty nice guy, when I read his posts. I guess I'm wrong though. Meh.