News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: Bubbles on July 30, 2015, 10:57:47 PMI'm pretty sure that was human blood from its previous host >.> sorry
it's very likely her own blood that the mosquito drew out.

edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bed_bug (have fun)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 30, 2015, 11:04:35 PMit's very likely her own blood that the mosquito drew out.

edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bed_bug (have fun)
Oh good that's slightly less gross lol

Nebbles

Yeah I had bed bugs a year or so ago. Fucking awful. Absolutely fucking awful.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Haha, I remember that. Ah, many a jokes came from that.

I'm a good friend.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 31, 2015, 12:57:57 AMHaha, I remember that. Ah, many a jokes came from that.

I'm a good friend.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 31, 2015, 12:59:11 AMNo you're not.
This forum is absolutely priceless
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mayastarr041

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 31, 2015, 07:42:19 AMThis forum is absolutely priceless
Hey Blue, you still haven't told me your profile pics character name! :P
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Maelstrom

mayastarr041

Ruto

Quote from: Nebbles on July 31, 2015, 12:30:05 AMYeah I had bed bugs a year or so ago. Fucking awful. Absolutely fucking awful.

We had a bedbug scare two years ago and we made kefka clean the place us. That was the first time someone tried to throw out my piplup doll D: but now I think it's gone for good because I haven't seen it for a while. Wahhh...Also we didn't actually have bedbugs. I read somewhere bed bugs were really attracted to histamine in combination with a few other unspecified pheromones. Since it's pheromones they're attracted to, they don't develop a resistance. Soon we might have some cheap traps instead of tossing everything in the dryer...also it's the reason more people should study bugs.

Quote from: ZeldaFan on July 30, 2015, 10:04:54 PMI swatted a mosquito today and when it squished I got blood on my hand!!! BLEHHHHHHH that's never happened to me before!!!!

The other day I did the same thing...but it was like *SPLAT* aaaand blood everywhere. It bit me at least once, I think. At least I got it -.- I mentioned before that once I felt an itch on my foot while I was sitting and scratched it without looking. My fingers came up bloody and I freaked out. Then I saw I had slashed a mosquito in half that was in the middle of biting me. That was terrifying...

Also I tried that paper cut thing and it worked. Even though it didn't help me find the cut...the soap did D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ZeldaFan

Ughhhh it was so nasty. I'm not sure if it was my own blood or not, unless the thing bit my ankle while I was driving (the only mosquito bite I have) D:

Anywho, glad that little trick worked for you!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Fun fact; when mosquitoes bite you, they also pee on you.

(I can't actually verify this)
what is shitpost

mayastarr041

Thats disgusting. I would rather regurgigate.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Today I found out that a close friend of mine committed suicide :/
what is shitpost