The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 11, 2015, 07:39:20 PMWhat!? Phineas and Ferb ended! How?! I mean, the kid I interrogated at the pool said so, but I chose not to believe him. How is this possible? That show has been going on for as long as I can remember!  The last episode was really good though. But whyyyyyyy?!
P+F is easily my favorite kids' show ever, a lot of what they did was unique and really funny.  For example, watch season 3 and count how many times Phineas says "Swampy Marsh".  Povenmire and Marsh would probably run the show by just themselves if they could.  At least there are still 2 more seasons to put on Netflix for me...  I'll miss the show, I love watching it.
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

ThatGamer

Aw, Phineas and Ferb ended? Dang. At least there's still Gravity Falls though!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

And regular show.

Or am I the only one who loves that show?
what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 14, 2015, 11:39:25 AMAnd regular show.

Or am I the only one who loves that show?

No, I like Regular Show too...but I thought we were talking Disney XD/Family...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 14, 2015, 03:41:04 PMThis I can agree with.

HIGH FIVE! Gravity Falls is like the best kids show since Adventure Time!

Bespinben

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 14, 2015, 03:11:49 PMARE YOU MOVING TO PROVO/OREM TOO??
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 14, 2015, 03:55:44 PMSADLY NO BUT THAT'S WHERE MY MOM GREW UP

Dang it, for a second, I thought my dream of forming an NSM colony at BYU was about to come true.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

If I get accepted we can start a club and get new members
unmotivated