News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 15, 2015, 09:00:32 AMI just don't want to be hated anymore. I caused a lot of bad things to happen. I just want people to forgive me for those things.
You see, that is not the only reason people are annoyed by you.
It's your constant stream of unnecessary posts that often add nothing to discussions or had no need to be posted in the first place.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 15, 2015, 09:17:50 AMYou see, that is not the only reason people are annoyed by you.
It's your constant stream of unnecessary posts that often add nothing to discussions or had no need to be posted in the first place.

Okay.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 15, 2015, 07:24:08 PMThat didn't help.
Obviously that was a joke, with the eye rolling emoji...damn, why can't you guys understand sarcasm. That's twice in the last minute...

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

ZeldaFan

Well it's finally over... After 3 years together, my boyfriend and I have split up... He moved to California, and I moved here to Orem Utah to go to school. He took our dog too, and I miss them both so much :'( It was a mutual breakup, at least, neither of us really wanted to, but it might be better this way... He's the only guy I've dated and I don't want to regret not having dated anyone else if he and I were to get married.
Anyway, I don't really know where to go or what to do from here... Just take it one day at a time I guess. I'm not sure how much or how little I'll be around here in the next few weeks while my broken heart recovers. :'(

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

Best of luck, breakups are really hard, especially if you're still in love with the other person.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 16, 2015, 08:24:42 AMWell it's finally over... After 3 years together, my boyfriend and I have split up... He moved to California, and I moved here to Orem Utah to go to school. He took our dog too, and I miss them both so much :'( It was a mutual breakup, at least, neither of us really wanted to, but it might be better this way... He's the only guy I've dated and I don't want to regret not having dated anyone else if he and I were to get married.
Anyway, I don't really know where to go or what to do from here... Just take it one day at a time I guess. I'm not sure how much or how little I'll be around here in the next few weeks while my broken heart recovers. :'(

3 years??? Neither of you realized you didn't like each other before then?

Well anyways, breakups are hard. I know what it's like, but 3 years is even worse. Best of luck.

ThatGamer

So...I lost an alliance today on Palringo/League of War...kinda sucks, all the work we put in for it to just explode...

Brawler4Ever

I'm replaying the original StarCraft games in preparation for Legacy of the Void. I was 30+ minutes into two different levels where my hero unit goes off and dies, each time. Freakin horrible unit pathing. So ticked.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!