The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

He wasn't talking directly to you though so there was no sensible reason to say that you understood. Just stop posting. Don't reply to this. Just stop.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 18, 2015, 02:53:57 PMHe wasn't talking directly to you though so there was no sensible reason to say that you understood. Just stop posting. Don't reply to this. Just stop.

Once more, sorry. He kinda was directly talking to me...

Done now.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 17, 2015, 02:18:11 PM[explanation]
Thanks for explaining Trains

Quote from: Ruto on August 17, 2015, 07:07:01 PMWait, why does he get the dog?

He gets the dog because the dog bonded more with him, he's never had a dog before this one, and I can't have any pets in my new apartment :(
I figured it was the better option...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dude

Bloop

welp

Well you know what to do, I guess. Just get back safe.

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Ruto

The solution is that everyone should take a short break from their computers and go out for a walk.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Food didn't help last time, why would it help this time?

It was the deep breathing and you leaving that saved me.

Bloop

Do the deep breathing and the not looking at NSM for a short while thing until you get better

ThatGamer

It helps though, watching your sugar. At least sometimes it does.

SlowPokemon

Dude, leave NSM for a while. Seriously. It would benefit you. I think the forums is not a good place for you lately.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: Bloop on August 19, 2015, 01:46:34 PMDo the deep breathing and the not looking at NSM for a short while thing until you get better
Then what? Come back and get pissed off looking at all the inflammatory posts/trollbait TG makes? How will that be any better??

Fixed

Actually that could apply to either one of those posts lol

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 19, 2015, 01:48:30 PMThen what? Come back and get pissed off looking at all the inflammatory posts/trollbait TG makes? How will that be any better??

Hey...I don't make inflammatory and trolly posts...anymore

SlowPokemon

I legit think ThatGamer doesn't know what she's doing, I was exactly the same way when I joined and was fourteen. I wouldn't shut up. No one treated me as horrible as this.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 19, 2015, 01:50:21 PMI legit think ThatGamer doesn't know what she's doing, I was exactly the same way when I joined and was fourteen. I wouldn't shut up. No one treated me as horrible as this.
...you sure you remember that right? I'm pretty sure we bashed you bad.