News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 19, 2015, 02:58:22 PMBloop I'm curious how do you feel about other squidlike animals besides Blooper

like are you a fan of Ika-chan or Inkay
well octodad is my dad and ehm
tentalus from skyward sword was pretty cute
and i should check out splatoon because i still haven't done that

I don't actually know those two you mentioned. I never actually heard of Inkay because I don't play pokémon.

SlowPokemon

Inkay is actually my fav XY Pokemon and I have a little figure of it on my desk
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

i actually have no squid things in my room at all
it's basically owls everywhere

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 01:40:48 PMGet better, Dude! Watch your sugar intake!  :D
Sugar intake... blood pressure... huh?

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 19, 2015, 02:06:39 PMEveryone just shut up and have a fucking cat

<3 <3 <3

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 19, 2015, 02:37:28 PMThe interesting thing is, I find most of Kefka's posts pretty funny already.

Also, read this page. Sound familiar?
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=19.7185
Great find. ;P

To keep with the theme of the topic, I've been feeling slightly more irritable after I finished reading Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. It's a great book, but it's made me more aware of how I act around certain people vs. how I want to act around those people (especially people who normally upset/irritate me, whether intentionally or not), and that is disturbing me (completely unrelated to what's currently going on in the forum).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bloop

Well, a book is probably pretty awesome if it makes you rethink life. I should read books.

Dude

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 02:53:43 PMI propose a contest in which nobody is allowed to post for the next 6 hours otherwise you will get banned for 6 years; unless you can write a 6 page essay educating us on the merits of proper shuffleboard maintenance, in which case I will lift the ban.

That sounds like fun right?
well I'd be OK because time dilation

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bloop on August 19, 2015, 03:02:37 PMI never actually heard of Inkay because I don't play pokémon.

Don't watch Anime? Don't play Pokemon? Where have you been all my life??
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

SuperFireKirby

Almost wasn't going to do college this semester because I'm a fucking wreck, but picked up a calc and a stat class at the last second. Mostly so I can use the gym and library and continue using their mental health resources. Also didn't feel like telling my parents I was dropping out a week after moving to an apartment specifically to be close to the university.

yay for being 21 and still having absolutely no clue what direction I should be going with my life

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ZeldaFan

I'm 24 and still have no idea what I'm doing.

Don't feel bad, you'll get it eventually.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Ruto

Hey, you could ask me for help, any practice is good for me. I'd like to review some old material before picking up something new.

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 19, 2015, 11:12:14 PMI'm 24 and still have no idea what I'm doing.

Don't feel bad, you'll get it eventually.

I hate to say this, but having a degree doesn't exactly guarantee that you'll know what to get into. XD I don't know how many times I've changed my mind, but I think I've got it this time. The usefulness of my desired field is a 2/10 outside of academia. I know my professor didn't say that, but she really meant it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 19, 2015, 10:56:51 PMAlmost wasn't going to do college this semester because I'm a fucking wreck, but picked up a calc and a stat class at the last second. Mostly so I can use the gym and library and continue using their mental health resources. Also didn't feel like telling my parents I was dropping out a week after moving to an apartment specifically to be close to the university.

yay for being 21 and still having absolutely no clue what direction I should be going with my life

Waste your life being a full time composer on nsm!

It's always good to take as many courses as you can. Even if you don't really know what you want to do, you'll have experience for everything. I have no idea what to take in high school, or what job to get, but signed up for everything for good experience.  ;)
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ZeldaFan

That's good, but there's just one problem...

In college you have to PAY for every class you take, usually hundreds of dollars.
In high school, sure, you can take all kinds of classes, but not in college. Also high school doesn't give you much of a choice (should I take weight lifting or running...?) But in college you have quite a few classes you can take (Bowling 1, Basics of Scuba Diving, Rock Climbing) but again, you have to pay for them.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

ThatGamer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 20, 2015, 09:25:15 AMThat's good, but there's just one problem...

In college you have to PAY for every class you take, usually hundreds of dollars.
In high school, sure, you can take all kinds of classes, but not in college. Also high school doesn't give you much of a choice (should I take weight lifting or running...?) But in college you have quite a few classes you can take (Bowling 1, Basics of Scuba Diving, Rock Climbing) but again, you have to pay for them.

Oh gee, now I'm worried. I have no idea what I want to be in 3 years....