The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Lethal injection? Is that maybe like a shot to help ease my pains? Man, that'd be nice I guess. Why do I have to be the one plagued with depression? Why am I suffering like this? Although there are others that are suffering more than me....my head hurts.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

DreamTheater123

Maya, it's a cure. It will be painful to bear and the thought will make you shiver, but peace will transcend over all this. I know when something is hopeless and when something has hope. I want to help you.

Edit: Why do you assume I'm a jerk? For stating a valid point that may help her? If that's the case, you should be the one that has to stop.

Maelstrom

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Altissimo

blueflower999

For future record, stop quoting these posts. We don't want them on the forum.

Altissimo, if you would mind editing it out that would be nice.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 27, 2015, 09:24:57 PMFor future record, stop quoting these posts. We don't want them on the forum.

Altissimo, if you would mind editing it out that would be nice.

Already done. Sorry.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 27, 2015, 09:20:57 PMLethal injection? Is that maybe like a shot to help ease my pains? Man, that'd be nice I guess. Why do I have to be the one plagued with depression? Why am I suffering like this? Although there are others that are suffering more than me....my head hurts.

No, it is not a shot to ease your pains. It ends something, something very important, that should not end until its natural course has completed.

Please, someone support me that this discussion needs to end. Immediately. This is not right for these forums at all. Something worse than what TG ever did.

For once, I am grateful to be ninja'd. Multiple times. Thank you.

Edited out.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

blueflower999

Mario Pianist, please edit out the quote. I don't want anyone to have to read this stuff in the future.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 27, 2015, 09:26:19 PM...

For once, I am grateful to be ninja'd. Multiple times. Thank you.
yeah just stop quoting it please
unmotivated

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mayastarr041

I don't like this at all. He wants me to die. Peacefully. I know this may sound sick, but I felt hope welling up in me. Depression is choking me, it is changing my thoughts and it is welling up in me. Why was I born like this? Why must it be me? I have stirred up all the this and the only way to end it would be to leave. If I leave, I really want NSM to return to what it once was. I'm sorry to those whom I've possibly angered for ranting on and on.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Hero of Trains

You are not the problem. He is. It's not your fault, you've been a great addition to NSM. I don't know what he's thinking, but we all value you and want you to stay here. Don't trust him.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

K-NiGhT

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 27, 2015, 09:29:05 PMI have stirred up all the this and the only way to end it would be to leave. If I leave, I really want NSM to return to what it once was. I'm sorry to those whom I've possibly angered for ranting on and on.
Absolutely not. Don't you dare. NSM's problems have absolutely nothing to do with your being here. We all want you to be here. No one is angry with you.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*