News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mayastarr041

Out of the 3 off topics I used the most: The rant topic, made mah day, and the post your thought.
the rant topic has been the most intriguing, disturbing, and painful.

Gee, I wonder why?

ThatGamer

Lol well lets see...

A. the topic where we talk about how our day has been great!

B. the topic where we talk about whatever is on our minds!

C. the topic where we talk about sad stuff and cry tears of pain...

Yeah, I'd say you are right! lol
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

Are unicorns real?

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 28, 2015, 11:18:54 AMYep, its where most shit has been spoken, shit thats the truth, and although its a hard slap to the face, its reality.

Ain't that the truth.  :(
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 28, 2015, 10:00:06 AMMight be best to move this off the forums, guys.
If you wanna talk about it, Maya, my pm box is always open :)

Going to side with MLF here. This matter is a tad too touchy for public discussion at the moment. I'm not mad at anyone, but would it be possible to move this to a private chat for a while?

In other news, my car's battery died yesterday after work. Glad I live less than a minute away from where I work. If it had died at school though, that'dve been another story...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

That sucks.
My brother decided that my manuscript book was a good drink coaster today :P
what is shitpost

Olimar12345

Oh my god no sir nope not right there not having any of that nope nope
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

The 3 threads I care about the most:

My submissions, other peoples submissions

Arrangement projects I participate in

Other important site stuff, changes and stuff

Threads maya mentioned:

Threads that I happen to step by cause there is where stuff happens and people posts.

and... y there is a lot of stuff happening in those...isn't that what this site is all about?? eh, whatever guess I got to be patient... (and y I get that updaters and other people have their own lives too outside of NSM).

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mayastarr041

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 28, 2015, 11:25:30 AMGoing to side with MLF here. This matter is a tad too touchy for public discussion at the moment. I'm not mad at anyone, but would it be possible to move this to a private chat for a while?

In other news, my car's battery died yesterday after work. Glad I live less than a minute away from where I work. If it had died at school though, that'dve been another story...
Sorry Olimar, wont happen anytime soon, again.
And Im glad too. Wait, you ran out of gas? cars have batteries?

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 28, 2015, 11:25:30 AMGoing to side with MLF here. This matter is a tad too touchy for public discussion at the moment. I'm not mad at anyone, but would it be possible to move this to a private chat for a while?

Okay. I apologize.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 28, 2015, 11:27:18 AMOh my god no sir nope not right there not having any of that nope nope

Hall of quotes.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 28, 2015, 11:11:15 AMOut of the 3 off topics I used the most: The rant topic, made mah day, and the post your thought.
the rant topic has been the most intriguing, disturbing, and painful.

Gee, I wonder why?

Maybe you could check out some arrangement/submissions. I don't know how interested your in music or piano playing but it might be fun and inspiring.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

TG & Maya: No one's in trouble, it was just a suggestion.

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 28, 2015, 11:29:50 AMAnd Im glad too. Wait, you ran out of gas? cars have batteries?

The battery is basically responsible for starting the car, and it was dead d:
so basically, I wasn't going anywhere xD

Dude

Damnit, why can't stupid shit happen when I'm awake or not working?

I could've beat his ass.

mikey

unmotivated