News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

mayastarr041

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 28, 2015, 08:22:47 PMI'd ship it

EDIT: Dudeissimo
Thank you for editing it. You scared me for a sec and I guess that could work! Alt and Dude trying to stop tbe heroes.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Altissimo

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 28, 2015, 08:34:13 PMThank you for editing it. You scared me for a sec and I guess that could work! Alt and Dude trying to stop tbe heroes.

We didn't mean in the context of paper NSM if that's what you're thinking lol

mikey

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 28, 2015, 08:34:13 PMThank you for editing it. You scared me for a sec and I guess that could work! Alt and Dude trying to stop tbe heroes.
yeah you ninja'd me and I'm like ayyy that's not what I'm about
unmotivated

mayastarr041

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 28, 2015, 08:22:11 PMThats why I am like this. He promised me pleasure. He said I would love it, he lied to me. I did nit like it, it hurt me and it is so traumatizing. He promised me god damn it....he did

This may sound weird...are you also pregnant?

Don't answer if it makes you feel weird...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

I honestly dont know. I know he didnt use protection, thats for sure.....

Altissimo

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 28, 2015, 08:52:57 PMThis may sound weird...are you also pregnant?

Don't answer if it makes you feel weird...

You do realize sex does not always lead to pregnancy, correct?

mayastarr041

Hmm? Im not an expert of my body so I dont really know when you get pregnant, all I heard was that sex gives life

Altissimo

Well, I'm not the one to answer that question, I suggest you ask someone you trust or look it up. But regardless, I will say the basic thing: Sex is what allows fetuses to be created. Sex does not always equate to a new fetus being made.

mayastarr041

Oh good, maybe Im not pregnant after all. I better not be....

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 28, 2015, 08:55:53 PMYou do realize sex does not always lead to pregnancy, correct?

Well, I just found out I was pregnant today...so if I am after 1.5 months, maybe Maya is. How long ago, Maya?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

This is getting very uncomfortable and questionable
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 28, 2015, 09:06:19 PMThis is getting very uncomfortable and questionable

I suppose so. Anyways, I am feeling cramped and sick, I'm heading to bed. Night all.

mayastarr041

It happened when I was 12. Im done with this topic for at least a good damn week. See you all.