The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 28, 2015, 09:29:04 PMI had a legitimate and well-thought-out rant and it's getting buried in this disgusting shit and I'm so fed up right now

I feel you too

I haven't experienced what you were talking about in the rant firsthand but I think I understand the sentiment and that sucks :(

mayastarr041

Look this is a damn rant thread and its a place to vent out your anger. Subjects will be brought up and it will make people queasy. What Dude said, dont read it then. its a rant thread a fricking. There are no arguments and no one is being a prick.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 28, 2015, 09:28:54 PMHey, technically i can have a bun in the oven at any given time, there is no age restriction.
Does where you live really not have age of consent laws?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Gosh darn it, guys?! Take this off the forum please.
where are the mods

Altissimo

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 28, 2015, 09:32:32 PMGosh darn it, guys?! Take this off the forum please.
where are the mods

I don't think any of this is technically against the rules

Clanker37

*Comes onto NSM*

I wonder what beautiful thoughts and events are happening today?

*Sees this thread*

*Slowly backs away*

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 28, 2015, 09:17:17 PMRanty rant rant
Preach it sister!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 28, 2015, 09:29:04 PMI had a legitimate and well-thought-out rant and it's getting buried in this disgusting shit and I'm so fed up right now
RIP slow's rant. It was probably one of the few here that wasn't a first world problem.
Quote from: Dude on August 28, 2015, 09:24:39 PMHonestly it's a fucking rant thread. What do you expect, sunshine and rainbows?
Hall of Quotes, perhaps?
Quote from: Dude on August 28, 2015, 09:25:54 PMwell excuse me for being sexually frustrated
Although this makes a good contender.
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 28, 2015, 09:31:53 PMDoes where you live really not have age of consent laws?

Uh, no, I can...uh...do it...after 13, that's the legal age.

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 28, 2015, 09:32:32 PMGosh darn it, guys?! Take this off the forum please.
where are the mods
Mlf, it's supposed to be a rant thread, isn't it?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

MaestroUGC

While I'm all for having a space where people can air their frustrations and problems they have in life and try to find support, recent events and discussions have not been acceptable in the slightest. Given the toxic, unpleasant, and borderline criminal discussions going on lately I'm locking this thread indefinitely. Overall things in the community as a whole have gotten way out of hand with trolls, harassment, and general spamming.

NSM has seen rapid growth in a short amount of time, and that's something we're not used to. We're getting a rapid influx of newer, younger members looking to be part of a cool place. We're also getting the attention of more trouble makers looking to do just that. It's become clear that for a lot of our newer members, given the family-friendly nature of NSM this is likely most people's "first forum", and try fitting in. Unfortunately, we're so used to being a small, tight-knit group that it's hard to insert yourself into that. Some of us simply don't like outsiders so it takes a long time to warm up to people, we tend to reward the people who ease themselves into the conversation and admonish those who just jump right in. The latter of which needs to adapt to the fact that there'll always be someone new who simply doesn't know forum etiquette and is excited and just wants to be part of the fun. I say we should embrace the coming newness and adapt to the fact that we won't be a small private club anymore.

There's always going to be those few who just won't listen to the advice given them, and proceed to spam the forums, but they'll be dealt with like they always have in the past; and there'll always be those few bad apples who pop up just to cause problems. But the truth is that this is going to be more common as more sheets end up on the site. With every news post somebody new notices it and comes along. This is a good thing, new members are always a good thing, so let's all work together to keep this place from imploding on itself.

Zachary "Maestro" Loy
alternatively, "Dumpling"
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I would rant about Maya being Dreamtheater, but perhaps it's best to wait at least two days before getting this locked again  ::)
what is shitpost

Altissimo

WHAT A COINKYDINK!!!!

anyhoo, i'm pissed off bc the friends i complained about earlier are probably never coming back into my life. It always sucks to lose friends but I'm sick of getting stepped on... even though I just won't have many friends left after this :( and I'm too damn insecure to feel Good about this

just better dive headfirst into school and music work, huh? that will surely fill the void in my heart yes

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]