The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Wow scrub. You can't even drive. You don't really drive until you've driven for seven hundred years. At least. Talk to me in 2715 asshole
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

it's only about whether people drive cars because lies. i dont like lies

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on September 15, 2015, 02:50:06 PMit's only about whether people drive cars because lies. i dont like lies
what's so strange about a 17 year old driving a car
what about that is so unbelievable to you
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Well when someone makes obvious mistakes that most sane people wouldn't make, I can see why you'd question it..
It's like if some dude said "I have the secret to piano! Stiffen ALL of your muscles and be extremely tight."
what is shitpost

Oasis

It's alright Noc, it is my fault for not explaining well. I didn't explain about the traffic conditions, how many cars are next to me and all that.
From now, I will read my posts before I post it just to not confuse others.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 15, 2015, 09:57:54 AMThe nice thing about my school situation is that once I get to the music building I can just stay there for twelve hours
I got to do that winter semester last year L:
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 15, 2015, 03:43:56 PMWell when someone makes obvious mistakes that most sane people wouldn't make, I can see why you'd question it..
It's like if some dude said "I have the secret to piano! Stiffen ALL of your muscles and be extremely tight."

This basically
It permeates other things too

Ruto

I don't even drive lol

But it shouldn't be hard to figure out where things are...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

TheDreamingHawk

Well I feel like the biggest idiot on the planet. An hour ago I was working hard on my video, hoping to finish tonight to meet my deadline of showing it to the PMD fans tomorrow. Unfortunately I heard a loud bang outside my home and thought it was a gunshot, so my grandparents called the non-emergency police. We then learned it was a neighbor who launched a firecracker so nothing bad ever happened, and now I feel like a moron for scaring my skype contacts I was talking with at the time and for scaring myself. Seriously though, what idiot makes a firecracker sound like a gunshot? It's scary if you are in a neighborhood or public place...

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 15, 2015, 01:20:25 PMIt's a contest! Whoever has driven the longest is obvi. the collest!
I'v ben drvving 7 yrs!!! I'm the collest 8)

But seriously, people are AWFUL at driving in the rain, like
EVERYONE FREAK OUT THERE'S A LITTLE WATER ON THE ROAD

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

I see a lot of people driving too close to each other like wtf guys how do you expect to brake .-.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude