The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

why do you want to kill people

I don't understand

Pianist Da Sootopolis

+1 to dude.
Please tell me you never plan to own a gun or any other kind of weapon, I'm fearful for your future children and spouse(s).
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 14, 2015, 03:30:49 PMI guess the French people who got friends killed/injured might appreciate the support. To see that the whole world cares about the tragic event and that people takes it seriously.

After this massacre I just hope that they bomb the Fuck out of that fucking IS whore state! Those idiots doesn't deserve to fucking exist, fucking religious muslim/islam bastards. Fucking hate them!

What the fuck made you think saying "kill all Islamic people" was ever an acceptable thing to say. Grow the fuck up and realize that every human life has value, death is not something to take so lightly. What the actual fuck don't you realize how much discrimination innocent Muslims face every day? Just... Stop
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Honestly, I'm terrified that kind of mindset actually exists in the real world.

Nebbles

It's scary to know people like this actually exist...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Just reading these last two replies, I don't want to read whatever came before. Let's change the topic before this goes to shit
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dude on November 15, 2015, 04:53:47 AMI certainly hope you never get into a position of power with that horribly destructive mindset.

If you do nukes would be going off left and right lmao.

Y probably me too. More accurately, I don't want to have a position of power in something that annoys me, or something I dislike. However I might want to have a powerful position in something I support, something I'm pro. I can do good things too, just look at my Arrangement Thread I'm up in 150 arrangements and I just started winter 2014-2015. 

Quote from: Altissimo on November 15, 2015, 07:14:52 AMwhy do you want to kill people

I don't understand

Because of they're(IS) actions, plus that they're from a religion that I heavily dislike make me have absolutely zero sympathy for them(IS). I don't like Islam in general but I can live with it at least, but IS are just monsters, they deserve it IMO.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Yugi

"I've made 150 arrangements so I'm CLEARLY fit to lead my country."

Tobbeh99

Lol I never argued that way, I said I din't even want to have a position of power in something I don't like such as politics.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

K-NiGhT

shit like this is why i'm starting to shy away from NSM
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Altissimo on November 15, 2015, 12:22:28 PM"I can do good things! I arranged music!!!!"

Cmon it is actually good. I arrange music so that people can play their favorite tunes on piano, obviously also because I like it and it's fun. What's wrong!?

10/10 tobbeh

MaestroUGC

Before I knew it I was standing at the precipice of the first day of the last day of the middle part of my life. And I was looking out over the chasm of the great known part of the unknown I remember thinking to myself, "Self, we should probably get away from the edge, it seems a little dangerous and it's really high up." I slowly backed away, and I realized this was all a metaphor for my burgeoning acceptance of parenthood. I wasn't going to be a parent, but as time passed I slowly began to accept the idea that parents are a real thing that exists. I mean, it's a really ludicrous notion that two conscious beings could conspire to bring a life into this world and then be expected to take care of it for nearly twenty years, and then just die. Like, just don't do that and live forever! Besides, do you know how they make babies? I don't, but I assume it involves some black magic and a large supply of Pringles. I was never much of a Pringles fan, I was more of a Lays man, myself. But it's all a moot point because I don't eat food, at least not since the accident. It's a shame because I really enjoyed a good filet mignon before the accident, but at least now I have rocket legs. Of course in order to use them I'd need rocket grade fuel, and the prices for that have inflated by 1000% over the past ten years. Something to do with "regular people don't need rocket fuel." Tell that to the people with all the time-traveling jet-packs, NASA! What are you going to use it for, landing a remote controlled car on a space rock? Why not use it for something productive, like making more time-travelling jet-packs at an affordable price, so that the common everyday man can fly through time with ease. For five easy payments of $199,999.99, you too can zip through the space time continuum, just like Super Teddy Roosevelt, the first President of Space America! It's really easy to use, too. Just open the cap, peel back the foam, and before you know it you'll be in the year 112 AD, running from rogue group of Saxons in Southern London. Can you make it to safety in the Roman city of Londinium? You can with your new Time Pack 5000! Don't let time stand in your way. Buy one today! The Time Pack 5000 is a real product that travels through real time. Please send checks, cash, money orders, and the blood of your first born to Maestro EnterprisesTM, 55555 Maestro Way, Central Maestro Land, Canada. The Time Pack 5000 does not come standard with a built-in Pez Dispenser.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Altissimo

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 15, 2015, 12:40:28 PMCmon it is actually good. I arrange music so that people can play their favorite tunes on piano, obviously also because I like it and it's fun. What's wrong!?

It's highly irrelevant that's all

also maestro that's not a raaaant

Olimar12345

Tobbeh your hatred of an entire group of individuals is immature. Blindly hating an entire group of people is pretty much the definition if racism, which is against the rules here.

QuoteDa Rules:

- No racism, sexism, or any other form of discrimination
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!