The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 27, 2015, 11:08:04 PMYou could say they have a half life.

I'll see myself out...

Please do xD

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 27, 2015, 09:50:10 PMThis sounds like one of those chemist careers with shortened lifespans

Did you really think I was going use myself as a test dummy? Besides, there's the theoretical stuff and there's the grunt work. I'm too cool for grunt work and I'm going to make robots do that...I heard that if people really need to switch over from fossil fuels, nuclear is the most feasible transition right now. But dealing with that waste is a huge problem! If I can get some ideas using a computer and chalkboard I would do it. And if they pay me nicely...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jamaha

Quote from: ZeldaFan on December 27, 2015, 09:55:53 PMI feel like everyone around me is moving on with their lives and I'm still here, single, in college, not knowing what to do with it.
Mehhhhh.....

I can relate, not in regards to career but relationships. Not to rant but...Oh wait *checks topic* Never mind, here goes.

At some point I realized that there are hardly any single people among my group of friends. This is also further reinforced by my Facebook feed which looks something like this:

Engaged
Engaged
Married
In a relationship
Engaged
Baby
In a relationship

When I registered to Facebook back in 2008 I set my relationship status to Single. After that, I have never changed it.

It's starting to get a bit depressing. I mean, when my friends and I went to see the new Star Wars, I was the seventh wheel in the group.

braix

I already know what I'm doing with the rest of my life. 100%. Kappa
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on December 27, 2015, 10:00:32 PM-------------------------------
                 l
                l
               l
------------l
oh, it absolutely makes sense
thank you for clearing EVERYTHING up
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 28, 2015, 03:34:51 PMoh, it absolutely makes sense
thank you for clearing EVERYTHING up
Here, I drew one just for you
Spoiler
       /¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..
[close]

Disclaimer; it's a joke if that wasn't obvious
what is shitpost

Dudeman

For the record, I understood what PDS was trying to say, but wording it like a scientific analysis was a little...strange.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bespinben

Quote from: Jamaha on December 28, 2015, 01:38:05 AMI can relate, not in regards to career but relationships.
At least you always have cake to keep you company!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

InsigTurtle

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on December 28, 2015, 04:50:21 PMHere, I drew one just for you
Spoiler
       /¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..
[close]

Disclaimer; it's a joke if that wasn't obvious

whoa that savagery i feel like i'm in the lord of the flies now

Dudeman

Ruto

Quote from: Jamaha on December 28, 2015, 01:38:05 AMI can relate, not in regards to career but relationships. Not to rant but...Oh wait *checks topic* Never mind, here goes.

At some point I realized that there are hardly any single people among my group of friends. This is also further reinforced by my Facebook feed which looks something like this:

Engaged
Engaged
Married
In a relationship
Engaged
Baby
In a relationship

When I registered to Facebook back in 2008 I set my relationship status to Single. After that, I have never changed it.

It's starting to get a bit depressing. I mean, when my friends and I went to see the new Star Wars, I was the seventh wheel in the group.

Ohh poor you! As long as you don't feel lonely, why settle? Maybe your friends can set you up with a friend or cousin...?

This is pretty funny but then I have several friends that are still single haha. Med/dental/graduate school students included in the mix because they're too busy to look for men. Maybe get one of your friends or their sisters to get you to look like a KPOP star? I think they're the hot thing right now, it's always Taeyang this and Taeyang that...you have lots of time to be successful and then find someone hahaha.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Ugh, I don't know what's up but I'm weirdly tense and sore and jittery and it's impossible for me to go to sleep. And it's annoying because I was completely ready to drop off about three hours ago. And now I just feel really painfully blah. Ehhhhhhhhhhhh

FireArrow

Quote from: Jamaha on December 28, 2015, 01:38:05 AM-snip-

If you really wanna be with someone, don't be afraid of dating sites. Using them is made out to be shameful but I mean, hey, not all of us the social skills to randomly go out and seduce someone. ;3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department