The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

So I just spent 4 hours straight on a group project that everyone else did nothing on
Literally if someone else put their name on this it would be plagiarism worthy of classical discussion threads.
what is shitpost

Altissimo

braix

I feel your pain so much. I had to work from literally 16 hours straight(6:00-22:00) on a group final project that nobody else would work on at all. We ended up with a 100% and my group mates were all like "lol we got 100% i wonder how that happened this project was so ez". It was even painful for me to put them in the credits when I was editing the video together because I was the only one that did anything.
Don't you just hate group projects? #highschool
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Magic Mole

Ughhh yes, right now I'm stuck writing a group research paper with 3 people all in the grade below me. 2 of them still have trouble with basic grammar and sentence structure, which I quickly discovered after reading their individual drafts for certain sections. As much as I don't want to be that "kids these days" guy, I get legitimately worried when a significant portion of the students at my school still can't read a passage from a book without stumbling over and sounding out basic words.

Dudeman

The Skullcandy earbuds that I bought not even six months ago have broken. The left side is flaky and only plays sound when I jiggle it very precisely and it won't stay that way. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Waddle Bro

that's karma for buying skullcandy earbuds in the first place ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SlowPokemon

Tbh you're lucky to get three months out of earbuds like that
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Magic Mole on January 28, 2016, 08:05:20 AMUghhh yes, right now I'm stuck writing a group research paper with 3 people all in the grade below me. 2 of them still have trouble with basic grammar and sentence structure, which I quickly discovered after reading their individual drafts for certain sections. As much as I don't want to be that "kids these days" guy, I get legitimately worried when a significant portion of the students at my school still can't read a passage from a book without stumbling over and sounding out basic words.
Good to know that we all have those kinds of experiences.

Wait. WAIT. That's NOT a good thing! :-X
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Quote from: Dudeman on January 28, 2016, 12:07:49 PMThe Skullcandy earbuds that I bought not even six months ago have broken. The left side is flaky and only plays sound when I jiggle it very precisely and it won't stay that way. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
If you play with your earbuds, like spinning the wire, or you frequently rip them out accidentally, you shouldn't spend more than $15 on earbuds. They might sound worse to some people's ears, but it's better than spending lots of money to replace them.

If you just use earbuds to their death, spend more money on a single pair that's durable. You'll end up saving money from buying new ones.

And please don't wear Apple's provided earbuds.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

I've heard bad things about Skull candy. My brother has a pair of Skull Candy headphones and they aren't very good.

Nebbles

One of my professors hates Skull candy and says they're garbage.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

Skullcandy is donkey shitttt. overhyped and -priced because of just the brand, the same is with dr dre.

Quote from: Zunawe on January 28, 2016, 01:36:54 PMAnd please don't wear Apple's provided earbuds.
I'd be interested to hear what makes you say that? Since so many people use them, Apple's EarPods are like a gold standard for listening to music. They are decent for a pair of cheap to-go earbuds, and they have a great design! They are also popular and convenient amongst a lot of people in the electronic music community and EarPods are a must-have item for some great producers.

Altissimo

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 28, 2016, 03:12:17 PMI'd be interested to hear what makes you say that? Since so many people use them, Apple's EarPods are like a gold standard for listening to music. They are decent for a pair of cheap to-go earbuds, and they have a great design! They are also popular and convenient amongst a lot of people in the electronic music community and EarPods are a must-have item for some great producers.

They are the most uncomfortable goddamn things ever.

mikey

I thought skullcandy was alright for a budget option, huh
I have a $10 logitech headset that honestly has lasted longer than the $30 ones have for me
does anyone else think headsets are ridiculously uncomfortable?
unmotivated