The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

i am a guy and i can confirm that guys are gross

Dude

Sadly, Dudeman being biased isn't that much of a shock to me anymore...

Hopefully he'll screw up eventually and get demoted soon as apparently that's the only way to lose staff powers...

Ruto

Quote from: FireArrow on February 01, 2016, 09:35:31 PMI thought mods were supposed to try and be unbiased?

LOLOLOLOL it's impossible to eliminate all bias, but maybe finding someone as unbiased as possible is a good start. Such as hiring police officers that aren't racist idiots might reduce the amount of fatally shooting of particular groups of Americans. They just won't treat people the same way because of the racism!

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 01, 2016, 09:50:59 PMbut how can you be attracted to guys when they're all gross n stuff

I hate coriander, but other people love it. It's this gene I'm missing, and probably because I've never eaten it at all as a kid.

Quote from: InsigTurtle on February 01, 2016, 11:32:15 PMi am a guy and i can confirm that guys are gross

I've noticed that guys are much less gross if they grew up with their sisters (who probably tell them how bad they smell all the time xD).

So I also have a friend that's probably still mad at me, but my good friend actually understands why! After yelling at me and stomping out of that yogurt shop, then telling the good friend that she "broke off the friendship" with me, she texts me again after several months telling me to be there for her medical thing later today. I told her I couldn't take off work so soon, even though I'm actually sick right now, since I've just taken a week off for a trip to Austria. She said I could have taken work anyway (to the good friend). NO and I'm still not taking any days off for that cold. I just huddle in the corner and try not to breathe or cough on anyone.

What I didn't tell her was that dahans had something important on the same day that was also worrying him, and I offered to change my flight plans for him. Then I tried to cheer him up for two hours.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

My punishment for not remembering to set my alarm last night:

Spoiler

It's officially been like this for 40 minutes of driving......

[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 02, 2016, 05:47:19 AMMy punishment for not remembering to set my alarm last night:

Spoiler

It's officially been like this for 40 minutes of driving......

[close]

Nissan Versa?
I have the same exact set up in my car. Light and all.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Oronoco

I carried an umbrella around all day yesterday when the weather was beautiful. So today, I didn't bring one. Then I was caught in a sudden downpour while wearing fancy clothes.

Also, I like puddles. Puddles are redeeming. I don't mind getting wet so much if I can only splash in a puddle.

But you can't splash in a puddle while wearing fancy clothes.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on February 02, 2016, 02:44:31 PMNissan Versa?
I have the same exact set up in my car. Light and all.

Holy shit, yes o___o
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

braix

I'm like 10 years old but still if you need someone to talk to, you can feel free to message me anytime
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

Pianist Da Sootopolis

What they said.

---

In all seriousness, I'm really sorry to hear that. It's never something we want to deal with, but sometimes it's all too necessary.
Hope you feel better soon. PM me if you'd like to chat.
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Nebbles

I'm scratching too hard again and breaking skin. This stings a lot and I can never help it. Fucking eczema.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel