News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

mikey

hey man, if blue man group is your jam, I won't question it
unmotivated

Altissimo

it's not even blue man group it's just ... yeah i don't have an explanation

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Nebbles

Dear internet: PLEASE STOP SHITTING THE GODDAMN BED AND WORK
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Piece of shit laptop is shitting all over my free time why fuk u
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tobbeh99

Arranging Sky chapel from Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. Quite tedious song with a bass line without any rhythmical or melodic pattern, which bass lines usually have, beyond following the melody to a certain extent. Castlevania: Harmony of dissonance songs are quite tricky to arrange I noticed after doing some. Many are quite dissonant, not using common harmonies/chords, also very chromatic and also tricky rhythms and stuff. But after I finished this I think I'm done with the game (I have arranged all the "good" songs from the game, except maybe Lydie Erlangers theme, and the Castle theme).
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

UGHHHHHH My parents are impulsive buyers!!!!! -________________-
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 15, 2016, 01:07:06 PMUGHHHHHH My parents are impulsive buyers!!!!! -________________-
I know that feeling. Shopping with my mom and brother is very stressful for me, especially when they're practically just grabbing random things off the shelves. :P I like to make plans and actually stick to them!!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

talking to my mom makes me feel like I'm some evil mastermind manipulating others to get what I want
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 15, 2016, 06:52:51 PMtalking to my mom makes me feel like I'm some evil mastermind manipulating others to get what I want
You, evil? Sure. Mastermind, ehhhhh

I'm just kidding ily
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Jub3r7

I guess I'm not super great at making friends and I'm not super great at maintaining friendships, either.

i was thinking i could brute force a friendship into not being lost (via excessive communication) but I think I may have come off as overbearing and it may have had the opposite effect.

anyway i threw this song into an 8bit converter because i keep feeling regret every single day and anyway please enjoy
https://soundcloud.com/jub3r7/lxriaohavy04
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MasterProX

Violin performance major auditions in under two weeks from now, and my Andante from Bach's second violin sonata and third movement of the Tchaikovsky are both fairly unprepared, not to mention my practice time is severely limited because I'm in my last semester of high school... S.O.S.