The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

The grades in my chem class are based entirely on normal statistics. And while that seems mathematically elegant, that means that for every 4 people that pass and get credit for the class, there will be one person who won't. Which is honestly terrible.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheDreamingHawk

Well just when I was feeling happy my stalker came back to follow me all over the internet again. (Eternal Memories I pretty much hints at who she is for those really wanting to know, as I don't want to restate how bad she is). God damn it, now I have to lay low, and just when I was upgrading my website, too... Sorry guys, but I need to be quiet on here for a while, even more so than I am already...

PS: No, the police can't help as Law Enforcement is worthless unless it becomes physical, which I'm afraid it will be if she gets more obsessed with me. My grandparents and I just have to pray that she'll give up...

Also, before anyone tries to play detective while I'm in hiding, don't, as it's nobody on NSM (Yet at least, she hasn't found this place or joined it which is good so far...) Again, I sincerely apologize for my sudden leave. What a way to ruin the weekend...

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

mikey

I didn't know you had a stalker does that make you famous
unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 19, 2016, 08:24:45 PMI didn't know you had a stalker does that make you famous

Not funny considering the crisis of the situation (Though I know you didn't intend for it to be taken seriously). I almost died at her hands when I lived with her for the first eight years of my life, and she's very deceptive and downright distrubing. I still have scars from some of the things she exposed me to, which is why I absolutely am terrified and angry that she's persistent...

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

BrainyLucario

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on February 19, 2016, 09:06:46 PMNot funny considering the crisis of the situation (Though I know you didn't intend for it to be taken seriously). I almost died at her hands when I lived with her for the first eight years of my life, and she's very deceptive and downright distrubing. I still have scars from some of the things she exposed me to, which is why I absolutely am terrified and angry that she's persistent...
That's seriously messed up. Just stay calm and keep a low profile until you lose this creep.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

oh if it's someone you knew irl I guess not famousness
creepy
unmotivated

Zunawe

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on February 19, 2016, 06:46:29 PMPS: No, the police can't help as Law Enforcement is worthless unless it becomes physical, which I'm afraid it will be if she gets more obsessed with me. My grandparents and I just have to pray that she'll give up...
This is a thing that the police can help with in the real world, if not online. At the very least, call your local department and ask. There's literally no harm.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Altissimo

Quote from: Zunawe on February 19, 2016, 11:35:05 PMThis is a thing that the police can help with in the real world, if not online. At the very least, call your local department and ask. There's literally no harm.

uh especially if you almost died yeah this

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Definitely call police. The worst they can do is turn you away, but you could probably file for a restraining order, so that if she does come near you you have immediate legal reason for her punishment.
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

You guys...it could be his mother or something like that (based on the knowledge that he lived with her for eight years and now lives with his grandparents), in which case it'd be difficult to get the law to help separating them.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Even so, neglecting to even talk to the police is a bad idea.

I program things

SlowPokemon

The thing is, if it is that, the law does not typically separate mothers from their children, and if there hasn't been physical abuse, the possibility that the other forms of abuse won't be taken as seriously is very real. So we need to let him and his grandparents decide what to do.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 20, 2016, 10:39:55 AMThe thing is, if it is that, the law does not typically separate mothers from their children, and if there hasn't been physical abuse, the possibility that the other forms of abuse won't be taken as seriously is very real.
CPS is a thing. And most places they still take verbal/emotional abuse very seriously (I only know because my parents have had CPS called on them, lol).
what is shitpost

TheDreamingHawk

EDIT: This situation is more or less private-ish now. You can get an idea on what's happening from the other folks on this thread, but just as a precaution I'm editing this post so that in case someone finds this site, they won't know what I'm talking about. So I guess I'll just leave something random just in case this someone would relate to and (by a sheer stroke of luck) leave me alone.

So um, Hungry Articuno I guess, gotta eat dinner today

Dudeman

Oh my god.

TDH, that's...ugh. I don't hate a lot of people (like, legitimately hate to the point of not caring for their existence), but I think I hate your mother. Rest assured that we're all here to protect you and stop her if she ever finds you here. Banhammers are fun. :3

I'd look into what people have said about restraining orders and see how far those extend in terms of social interaction. This woman needs to be out of your life as soon as possible. Hopefully, she'll be stupid enough to do something incredibly illegal so that she can be out of your hair once and for all.

It turns my stomach thinking that people like that actually exist in the world. Disgusting.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book