The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FireArrow

are you moving to the religon thread?

Why is everyone everyone on NSM moving all the time. The only time I've ever moved was when I was 2 so I can't really relate, but I mean, if you're gonna move at least come to norcal.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on March 20, 2016, 04:58:03 PMWhere are you moving to?
Eh, South Carolina.

Quote from: FireArrow on March 20, 2016, 05:09:07 PMare you moving to the religon thread?
Lol, I have no clue what happened up there.

Quote from: FireArrow on March 20, 2016, 05:09:07 PMWhy is everyone on NSM moving all the time. The only time I've ever moved was when I was 2 so I can't really relate, but I mean, if you're gonna move at least come to norcal.
Yeah, there have been quite a few moves on NSM.

Altissimo

Ruto

Quote from: Dudeman on March 20, 2016, 04:46:36 PMEnjoy your ban.

You know what's a better time and use of your energy? Solving that chemistry problem. The one attempt I got was 2-hydroxy-5-mythoxycyclohex-1-enone. Don't think the ketone is even a substituent in this case otherwise it would be (ring)=O whereas this one is (ring)-C=OCH3.

How come people can't act like they're so smart when *I* need help? >_>

Forum Rules
1) Do not defame other members in the form of slander, libel, or otherwise spreading falsehoods and rumors. Any posts that contain or can be summarized as 'X is [negative word]' can be considered an attack on that member. Bonus points against you if you decide to use profanities as well.

It's not slander though. Slander would be me telling everyone who your mother slept with.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FireArrow

QuoteAny posts that contain or can be summarized as 'X is [negative word]' can be considered an attack on that member. Bonus points against you if you decide to use profanities as well.

Whether or not the mods were justified in their actions, Dude's response was not the right way to handle things and was a blatant violation of the forum rules. The only qualm I have is that people insult each other here all the time but the only time it ever got punished was when it was directed at a mod... that's a bit sketchy.

KefkaticFanatic

Snarky insults that are commonstock are not covered by that rule.  I can't say for why he was banned beyond some mod telling me they didn't like that he was disrespecting authority.  That is also not against any rules.

me irl
[close]

FireArrow

cashwarrior1

I have achieved an achievement! 200 posts! (Someone should put forum achievements)

Aw crap! Once again, wrong thread!

mikey

Nobody understands me
Wow I feel so emo and it's fun
unmotivated

braix

same
lets wallow in self pity together
pm me if you wanna talk anytime and ill chat if im online
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on March 20, 2016, 07:36:16 PMI have achieved an achievement! 200 posts! (Someone should put forum achievements)

Aw crap! Once again, wrong thread!
(Applause)
In other news, there's a little ball (for lack of a better word) of taste buds that's kind of disconnected from my tongue, but there's still a string (presumably made of taste buds) that's connecting it, and it feels weird because I can still taste with it, but it hurts if I mess with it. So I don't think it's cancer, because the area around it kinda hurts too, like it was stripped off. AND IT FEELS WEIRD AMD IS ANNOYING AND I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO REACT TO IT.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

i didnt get an assistantship at one of the colleges i got into :(

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]