Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

exact same
complete and total apathy towards everything
yup
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

The music is. So loud. We can hear it. From inside our house.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

cashwarrior1

Ruto

This is really dumb, but I turbotax online messed up on my form and left out a W-2. I don't see how this can happen...I'm sure I entered it in and saved it. I guess that "smart check" stuff was just an animation because the form doesn't really make sense with those numbers.

Computers are dumb.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

There's a house centipede in the basement and it made me scream really high pitched. :-[

WaluigiTime64

I ended up looking up what a House Centipede is, and now I regret everything.
Quote from: WikipediaWithin the home, these centipedes are found in almost any part of the house. Most commonly they are encountered in basements, bathrooms, and lavatories, which tend to be humid, but they can also be found in drier places like offices, bedrooms and dining rooms. The greatest likelihood of encountering them is in spring, when they come out because the weather gets warmer, and in autumn/fall, when the cooling weather forces them to find shelter in human habitats.

- They have been found in eastern and southern Australia, from Perth to Adelaide, South Australia, to Sydney, New South Wales and in Tasmania.

Now I'm extremely paranoid damn it. I'm literally scratching my back every 5 seconds, WHAT IS THIS!?
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Tobbeh99

Thanks god those creatures doesn't exist in Sweden, at least I think they doesn't. creepiest things on earth. The only thing I have to worry about are big spiders, and I can deal with them (with a little help from my trusty weapon: The Shoe).
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, Australia has the most evil wildlife on the planet. Spiders, snakes, sharks, koalas (no seriously, they can bolt pretty fast towards someone), dingos, house centipedes... drop bears.

Also I swear some big spiders (such as a huntsman) can take a hit from a shoe. And the greatest problem is when you hit a wolf spider carrying its young. I hope that never happens to me.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dude

After looking them up more, at least they eat other insects and stuff. :)

WaluigiTime64

As useful as that is, I don't know if it makes up for the fact that they can/will randomly dart out from the darkness at fast speeds and target humans. (I'm pretty sure they can't kill, but they DO chase after humans)

Ruto

Deku said he's never seen one where he lives (Australia???). I'll take house centipedes or crane flies over deadly spiders...

Clanker37

I've never heard of a house centipede. Besides, if you don't go near spiders, they won't kill you. They keep the mozzies away as well which can be very useful. You're more likely to get a kangaroo through your windshield or snake through your air vent anyways.

Ruto

I hit a crane fly before because I thought it was a mosquito. I went to look for something to clean it up, then got distracted. When I got back, there was a centipede eating the crane fly. It's like a wildlife show.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on April 19, 2016, 06:00:25 AMYeah, Australia has the most evil wildlife on the planet. Spiders, snakes, sharks, koalas (no seriously, they can bolt pretty fast towards someone), dingos, house centipedes... drop bears.

You hardly see those dangerous creatures here in Australia, though on the news today, a supermarket recalled Broccoli after people found redbacks in them :P

WaluigiTime64

As I said, I'm quite paranoid. If I see images of a creature that supposedly lives in Australia (bonus points if it's found in Sydney), but I haven't seen one myself, I get VERY paranoid. I'm very used to Golden Orb Weavers (which are outside of my house everyday) and Huntsmans (even when they're in my room), but I've only heard descriptions of Funnel Webs (fast, territorial, aggressive), and that makes me paranoid. I have never seen or heard of a House Centipede before and that's why it makes me paranoid.

Honestly the amount of the deadly wildlife you see depends on where you live in Australia. I live in suburban Sydney so I only have to deal with spiders and snakes. Also if you noticed, the list starts going a bit silly, as in, I'm pretty sure Dingo attacks are extremely rare.