News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

House centipedes are the freakiest thing ever, but unlike some other types of centipedes they're completely harmless so don't get too worked up.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bloop

i already get paranoid when I see a little spider the size of a peanut
I probably shouldn't go to Australia

The Deku Trombonist

It's really quite safe here, there's nothing to worry about....

brb, killing 2 foot redback

Bubbles

tfw everything decides to stop going right and fate gangs up on you

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Dude that sucks, feel free to PM me or Skype me or whatevs if you wanna talk
what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated

cashwarrior1

I've been having a bad day :( First my science teacher offended my religion, then I tried telling my friends about how I felt that they never seemed to care about anything I have to say and they were proving it because they were ignoring me while I was doing that. I cried. I dealt with idiot kids that always cut in line and then we run out of food (which I can't go on through the day without lunch) and they're always cussing and calling me the "N" word when the teachers don't do anything about it. Then I wasn't allowed to stay after school for band festival because I didn't have a confirmed ride to take me home. No one helped me when I asked like 5 times for help in math. And now I accidentally spilled dinner when putting it into the oven. I'm just glad my parents are out of town because they'd make it worse.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

What was the incident with the teacher, if I may ask? I don't mean to make it political; the reason I ask is because if it's really religious discrimination you may be able to file a complaint of some kind.
what is shitpost

cashwarrior1

It wasn't extremely bad, but I was making a joke because we were watching a video about samurai warriors drowning and crabs having a back looks like their faces. I made a joke saying, "If I drowned would I turn into a crab?" and she said, "Not in our religion.". I only find this offensive because I'm pretty sure she knows I'm christian and that's kinda saying all religions are the same. It's more of a butt-hurt kinda deal but I was really pissed at the point because I was angry about learning about evolution because I don't believe in it. :P

mikey

unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 22, 2016, 05:54:05 PMinb4 storm

it's only a storm when you make cheeky comments about it going to become one

anyhow i lost 2 things today and one in the past week and im so pissed but also its the end of the damn year and i cant bring myself to care

BlackDragonSlayer

The power went out again earlier today, but wasn't out as long. I wonder if this is going to become a regular thing...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 22, 2016, 05:44:41 PMIt wasn't extremely bad, but I was making a joke because we were watching a video about samurai warriors drowning and crabs having a back looks like their faces. I made a joke saying, "If I drowned would I turn into a crab?" and she said, "Not in our religion.". I only find this offensive because I'm pretty sure she knows I'm christian and that's kinda saying all religions are the same. It's more of a butt-hurt kinda deal but I was really pissed at the point because I was angry about learning about evolution because I don't believe in it. :P
Well, I won't get into the evolution taught in school debate (right now anyways), but I guess just push your way through the unit. Who knows, at the end you might find your mind has changed. Anyways, you could politely ask the teacher after class, or shoot her an email.
TBH I'm not even sure what she was talking about when she said "not in our religion." Is she talking about Darwinism as a whole? If so that's actually really unprofessional as well.
what is shitpost

cashwarrior1

KefkaticFanatic

It sounds like she's referencing certain beliefs of reincarnation, and you're blowing it out of proportion.

Also, I know you've been indoctrinated to instantly shut down entire chains of study and all, but when you have no actual knowledge of something, you really don't have a proper right to "disbelieve" in it.  What's the harm in opening your mind to a subject, considering it objectively, and deciding for yourself if the evidence-backed scientific theory for the machinations of life is actually worth just throwing away?  It would be such a shame to just disregard it completely because of nothing more than some figure in your life telling you it was wrong.  Now is the point in time when you have the capability to learn and expand your mind, you should take advantage of that.

me irl
[close]