The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowhunter301

The Puzzle Plank's Galaxy's comment sections are mostly about Markiplier and desu. Gets pretty annoying when those kind of responses take over the actual love for the music.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 28, 2016, 11:05:50 AMThere have actually been one or two people I've felt like doing this to at some point... >_<
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 28, 2016, 01:56:09 PMthat was going along with it not ruining it
in "there have actually been" the word "actually" implies you are aware of the original ironic intention of olimar's quote. but instead of taking what olimar said further, you clearly derailed from the joke and its ironic intentions to describe your own realistic experiences, which does not equal going along with the joke.

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 28, 2016, 02:26:59 PMin "there have actually been" the word "actually" implies you are aware of the original ironic intention of olimar's quote. but instead of taking what olimar said further, you clearly derailed from the joke and its ironic intentions to describe your own realistic experiences, which does not equal going along with the joke.
No, it doesn't.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 28, 2016, 02:59:54 PMNo, it doesn't.
this sounds like the little kid going "NUH UH" to an adult in order to sound more grown up...

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

???

I mean I guess it depends on tone. I just assumed he was disagreeing as that's what he always does.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 28, 2016, 03:13:24 PM
Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 28, 2016, 02:51:08 PMbds why
Because someone is wrong on the internet. /s

Quote from: Dude on May 28, 2016, 03:32:46 PMthis sounds like the little kid going "NUH UH" to an adult in order to sound more grown up...
I'm sorry if you think that being as succinct as necessary is a bad thing. I don't think this is a topic that requires an extensive argument, although others might think otherwise, apparently.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Come on guys, BDS actually ranted about having people he wants to list off all their worst qualities to. Let's not crucify him for that.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

My sisters are forcing me to see my father for his birthday next weekend, and I don't want to go. I don't care about my father and I don't want to waste a portion of my Saturday pretending I'm supposed to give a shit.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel