The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

SlowPokemon

I feel like that was maybe the least useful page of any topic on this website
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

perhaps try to reason with her of your viewpoint and how you're really not obligated?

ninja'd x8 y'all need to chill

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 28, 2016, 04:24:41 PMbecause someone else interpreting something the wrong way is what started the whole situation in the first place
if you gonna talk shit then drop some names fam with something to back you up

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 28, 2016, 04:37:59 PMif you gonna talk shit then drop some names fam with something to back you up
ಠ_ಠ

Is it really not clear enough without explicitly stating it?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

incoming "rant":

This forum spends way too long on semantics when an argument ends, thus prolonging the argument and leaving bad tastes in everyone's mouths. Can't we just acknowledge Olimar's prods and move on to something else?

[/rant]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 28, 2016, 05:01:47 PMಠ_ಠ

I don't think he was commenting on your lack of clarity...

@dm: idk I find it fun/funny
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 28, 2016, 05:01:47 PMಠ_ಠ

alright i only asked you to explain yourself if you're gonna blame others but instead you give me this patronizing attitude.

it's more in the lines of how every single post you have made in the past three pages has been nothing but blatant statements or arrogant opinions without any valid reasoning behind them(go check yourself), from "no it doesn't" to "because someone is wrong on the internet".
when i claim you're the only one here who had interpretation problems about the joke, you reply to that and say it's "someone else who started it". after i ask you "alright then, who and why?", you try to claim "is it really not that clear" and avoid answering. why tf would i ask you to drop names if it was objectively obvious, so stop with the condescending attitude at this moment. you yourself even admitted earlier how you understood my earlier joke post in a wrong manner, so it's definitely reasonable to ask you to explain your view.

Quote from: Dudeman on May 28, 2016, 05:04:40 PMThis forum spends way too long on semantics when an argument ends, thus prolonging the argument and leaving bad tastes in everyone's mouths. Can't we just acknowledge Olimar's prods and move on to something else?
shoutouts dudeman for the great word usage of semantics :]
fam i get where you're coming from but what really leaves the bad taste is the bs and shit attitude that is otherwise left unaddressed.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Nebbles on May 28, 2016, 04:21:24 PMI tried standing my ground. Mom says I'm "obligated" to see him twice a year, for some reason. Wheeeee.
LATIOS! I COMMAND THEE TO COME OUT OF NEBBLES!!!

Also, I get the whole "parents annoy you so you don't feel like you're obligated to do anything for them" issue. That's pretty much my life. Issue is, I still have to live with them. :/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

SlowPokemon

I have been laughing for a full three minutes and I still don't know what that possibly means.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

hi
I was at a magic tournament all day yesterday and it was fun
but apparently nsm fited again
Quote from: Nebbles on May 28, 2016, 03:50:39 PMMy sisters are forcing me to see my father for his birthday next weekend, and I don't want to go. I don't care about my father and I don't want to waste a portion of my Saturday pretending I'm supposed to give a shit.
;_;
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dude on May 29, 2016, 06:30:55 AM<Picture>
The hell
Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 29, 2016, 06:35:34 AMI have been laughing for a full three minutes and I still don't know what that possibly means.
Quote from: Nebbles on May 28, 2016, 04:21:24 PMI tried standing my ground. Mom says I'm "obligated" to see him twice a year, for some reason. Wheeeee.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]