News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm pretty sure this laptop is dying a slow and painful death. At least I have file backups this time.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

WaluigiTime64

Thank you, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys), for constantly appearing when I don't want you.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

cashwarrior1

I ACCIDENTALLY QUIT WITHOUT SAVING ON TWO PROJECTS AND NOW I'M FRUSTRATED!

WaluigiTime64

Ah, the classic mistake. I've done that too often.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

EFitTrainr

Fuck, I've been a dick since I got back and I am really sorry. I still stand by my statement that they were not plagiarized, but at this point that's irrelevant.

I've been under so much stress since I started college full time a few weeks ago. I missed most of last week because I was really sick and I don't know how or if I'm going to catch up, the math homework is really hard and I'm supposed to be going for a math related degree. I don't know why I thought I'd be able to handle this shit.

I like food.

ETFROXX

Been pretty depressed lately. Not unhappy... just depressed. No hobbies, nothing fun, no friends. Just work, come home. Don't get me wrong, I have a great boyfriend who I love to spend time with but I can't bug him ALL the time.

Trying to remember a time when I had friends and was happy, thought of NSM. Hi. I need to make more effort to post.  :-\

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ETFROXX

Helloooooooooooo. Going to try to make it more than a mere visit, and actually post. But we'll see. Life likes to get away from me.

E. Gadd Industries

Oh hai! You probz don't know me, but I hope NSM is the answer to getting you out of that. :)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: ETFROXX on September 13, 2016, 05:19:25 PMBeen pretty depressed lately. Not unhappy... just depressed. No hobbies, nothing fun, no friends. Just work, come home. Don't get me wrong, I have a great boyfriend who I love to spend time with but I can't bug him ALL the time.

Trying to remember a time when I had friends and was happy, thought of NSM. Hi. I need to make more effort to post.  :-\
I can totally relate to that, I hope you can somehow make your way out of that lonely gutter. Seeking people to talk to with similar interests might help
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ETFROXX

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 13, 2016, 05:27:10 PMOh hai! You probz don't know me, but I hope NSM is the answer to getting you out of that. :)

Me too! Or at least, hope it'll help a bit. Lots of old friends here.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 13, 2016, 05:32:48 PMETF HI

HI

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 13, 2016, 05:35:48 PMI can totally relate to that, I hope you can somehow make your way out of that lonely gutter. Seeking people to talk to with similar interests might help

That's kind of what I'm aiming for. We'll see how it goes. :)