The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Hi ETF. Might not remember me but hi anyway :P

Yeah come grab a chair, we're still around to talk :3
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on September 13, 2016, 05:19:25 PMBeen pretty depressed lately. Not unhappy... just depressed. No hobbies, nothing fun, no friends. Just work, come home. Don't get me wrong, I have a great boyfriend who I love to spend time with but I can't bug him ALL the time.

Trying to remember a time when I had friends and was happy, thought of NSM. Hi. I need to make more effort to post.  :-\

Welcome back, old pal.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Computer science professors make so little sense sometimes.

I had a professor my freshman year who made the most awful-looking PowerPoint slides despite being one of the most respected professors here.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

ETFROXX

Quote from: Sebastian on September 13, 2016, 05:55:59 PMWelcome back, ETF!
We're all here for you.

Thank you. :)

Quote from: Nebbles on September 13, 2016, 06:01:05 PMETF!!!! <3 Hi!!

HI NEBBLES <3333

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 13, 2016, 07:11:38 PMWelcome back, old pal.

Heya. :)

On a completely different note (thank you all for the warm welcome <3) today sucks because the only other person scheduled in my department today called in. Surprise split shift for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sir Dino

It's the 3rd week of the semester and I already want to jump off a cliff

Sebastian

Quote from: Sir Dino on September 14, 2016, 04:12:31 PMIt's the 3rd week of the semester and I already want to jump off a cliff
Same here, bro.

Maelstrom

eh, don't shoot me for saying this, but I basically only have easy classes this semester. Next semester, however, will be a different story.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Ruto

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2015/11/13/siamese-twin-separation-that-launched-ben-carson-fame-ended-poorly-for-twins/miZSU7XaINfDWFXWsfYLDO/story.html

Really depressing article.

QuoteCarson at the time acknowledged the surgery's shortcomings. "In a technological 'Star Wars' sort of way, the operation was a fantastic success," he told the Associated Press in 1989. "But as far as having normal children, I don't think it was all that successful."

Carson's campaign did not respond to repeated requests for an interview.

The twins' mother, Theresia Vosseler, described in a subsequent interview with a German magazine being racked with guilt for seeking the separation surgery that left her sons so impaired she had to send them to live in an institution.

In 1993, Vosseler told Freizeit Revue that she flew to Baltimore with "a healthy, happily babbling baby bundle and came back to Ravensburg with two lifeless, soundless, mentally and physically most severely damaged human bundles."

"I will never get over this," said a bitter Vosseler. "Why did I have them separated? I will always feel guilty. . . I don't believe in a good God anymore."

I suppose it was easy for Carson to overlook the ethical boundaries if the parents were desperate enough. Aaaand this guy wanted to be president at some point.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

cashwarrior1

My band is taking a trip to Disney Land in Florida for spring break and none of my friends (in band, that is 6) are going on it. 2 of them have a valid reason: they are poor. The rest have pretty stupid excuses. 2 of them don't want to go. One doesn't want to make his parents spend money. And the other says that it is her sleep week. Now, I understand if you don't want to go for a specific reason. But, they just don't want to go which means that there's 2 less people I get to hang out with, and 2 less people going on the trip which equals a higher cost for everyone else (The more seats filled on the buses, the lower the cost). I get that my friend is trying to be nice by not making his parents spend money, except for the fact that he is a single child, his parents have plenty of money, and it's making everyone else pay more. The last friend just made me mad. I get that you want to get sleep, but do you not want to have a chance to hang out with your friends for half the spring break, or do you just want to sit alone all week being bored? I dunno if it's me being angry or them being frustrating, but I'm pretty mad that I have no friends who are going on the trip.

WaluigiTime64

Jeez, that sucks. It's really annoying when people do that. Like,
Quote from: cashwarrior1 on September 16, 2016, 07:30:24 PMAnd the other says that it is her sleep week.
what the hell is a "sleep week" anyway?
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.