The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tobbeh99

Sensible but truthful rant inc (not for the weak of heart):

God sometimes I just hate myself... During the last...years, I've felt so confused. I remembered in high school how a lot of people were really nasty and just rude people. Before that I went in a really nice school, the entire class was like one big family. And then I went to high school and even though there were a lot of nice people, a lot of people were really rude, one of my best friends from the school even described them as "really dangerous". Then after that I went to "the next level of school", in Sweden called "gymnasium". And it was completely different. It was like in my first school but like even "better" in a way. Everyone was super friendly. But it was also sort of sad, as I had a really depressive time at that time. And I have throughout my life was confused of what is right and what is wrong. Personally my biggest issue is that I felt like being as some people in high school is positive in that it is "manly" and "strong". But I also really hate it, because first of all it's considered very rude and just pure harmful. And secondly, and to be completely honest, it just fucks up my brain. Like literally, it feels I'm "chained" and not free and it just hurts my brain physically like "knives scratching in my head". But even though the pain I don't want to go back and be a "sympathetic" person like I was in my first school. I'm afraid that if I go back to that, sometime I'm gonna get "bullied" some time in the future and get as chocked as I got when I was in high school. But being so strict and defensive is also so annoying, because everything just loses it's value. I love the sweet feeling I've got when I've played some memorable games. The best example being Wild Arms, the memories are so sweet. And now I live in this weird middle position... To draw a reference to Undertale, which is a game everyone on this site has played and knows about. I'm feeling like Chara having completed the Genocide run, but now I want to go back and revive all those I killed, but in reality the only one I killed was myself.  >:( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

Man, I kinda feel bad for following up on that, as my complaint just seems petty...

So,
to keep it out of the way...
>:( apparently homework isn't a priority to my parents. I'm being dragged around to different relatives' houses so my sister can trick/treat, and here I have APUSH homework and reading for AP Lang. UGHHHHHH I already asked my parents if I could stay home so I could finish it, but they said "No, family first" The thing that gets me is that just a month(?) ago, he was ranting & shouting about how homework needs to be my #1 priority, and nothing else needs to even be THOUGHT of before I finish it. I have VERY little respect for hypocrites.
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

I slept for 10 hours last night, an hour during the school day, and 5 hours immediately after I got home. At this point I don't know if I'm just always tired or if I have a legit problem.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

That's usually a sign of sleep apnea so you might wanna see a doctor about it.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Tobbeh if you ever want to talk just add me on Skype.  You too e gadd
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Noc I really appreciate that you're always there when I'm in trouble willing to help me out. But what I didn't say in my post is that, even though I got some problems, I also got great self-awareness. So I going to try to combat my problems myself, and tbh it's way better than before, I really had hard time some years ago, I was always so angry or sad, now my feelings seems a lot more milder which is what I want. So I'm going to try "helping myself up", I believe that is the way I can move forward in life. I got a job now, so if I try to improve my life I can move forward to get to my other goals, which I sort of have list in my head: get a girlfriend, get a house, maybe a car, and then just have fun and enjoy life, maybe win some smash tourney, who knows.

Smaller rant:
I just slept pretty poorly this night :(. I've always have had trouble sleeping, and I've always tried to fix the problem and to sleep well and I'm still trying. Yesterday I slept really well actually and I woke up at a good time, way better than usually. But arghh... this night I just slept pretty poorly and woke up kind of late, not the worst bud still not all that great.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 31, 2016, 07:27:09 PMI slept for 10 hours last night, an hour during the school day, and 5 hours immediately after I got home. At this point I don't know if I'm just always tired or if I have a legit problem.
Also sounds like it could be chronic fatigue syndrome (but I'm not a doctor).
what is shitpost

Dude

see noc, that's why i usually ignore tobbeh's posts.

SlowPokemon

My friend who's Korean has been struggling significantly lately because she doesn't have a good enough grasp of English to write the kind of papers our professor has been expecting. So she asked to see my Analytical Techniques exam a couple weeks ago so that she could understand what the questions were asking and how to approach answering them.

She fucking blatantly copied my exam. And the professor, who also happens to be the head of the music department, discussed this with me today. At this point I'm just hoping I don't get EXPELLED. But mostly I'm busy hating my friend for copying my answers. I'm so angry and so upset. I've never felt more angry or stressed.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Noc and dude helped me pin down my fatigue to depression, which is probably pretty accurate
I guess it should have been fairly obvious to me but I avoided it because I don't want to be labled as "sad", since I'm really not. I'm just worn out, never want to do anything, and find no meaning in anything. I guess not being to get a good sleep has something to do with that.

But all in all I don't really care what my condition is called, I just want to get some damn sleep and actually feel good about it. I don't recall ever getting up and not feeling like crap and laying on the ground for the whole day
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Had to take a shower in extremely cold water today. Don't know why there's no warm water (or even "not really really cold" water), but I hope this doesn't continue into tonight...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 01, 2016, 04:59:49 AMNoc I really appreciate that you're always there when I'm in trouble willing to help me out.
don't forget it!
Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on November 01, 2016, 06:03:03 AMAlso sounds like it could be chronic fatigue syndrome (but I'm not a doctor).
ehh
Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 01, 2016, 06:58:48 AMsnip
yikes...  even if you don't get in trouble your friend still probably will ._.
Quote from: braixen1264 on November 01, 2016, 07:03:52 AMBut all in all I don't really care what my condition is called, I just want to get some damn sleep and actually feel good about it. I don't recall ever getting up and not feeling like crap and laying on the ground for the whole day
tell your parents.  From experience, they're not gonna notice your issues or do anything about it until you bring it up.
unmotivated

Dude