News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on January 21, 2017, 03:36:42 AMI can't believe I haven't heard of this before! Many hands are about to be held!
Couldn't agree more. Take the confidence on board and use it in future but don't dwell on awkward shenanigans :)
XD Well I'm glad you like that!

Thank you. I'm definitely going to try. As I've gone along, I've noticed I'm picking up a lot from this event & the embarrassing part isn't bothering me so bad as it was there for a while. Sure, I'm still disappointed that I missed an opportunity, but the lessons outweigh it.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

lol. thanks.

just at the first part "her interest in me". It seemed like really high before, like black or blue, now it seems kind of meh like white. Btw why is White "yes, yes yes"? But whatever. But I think it's like Yellow tbh.

I don't know if there will happen anything between me and the girl I've been talking about. But in any case, that could be useful in the future when I get into a relation.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 22, 2017, 02:33:58 PMwikihow is trash
Maybe. Not sure tbh.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

unmotivated

EFitTrainr

I think that statement applies to lots of things
I like food.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Tobbeh99

A more important topic however. Maybe I should post this in "relationship" topic, but I decided to keep on going with the theme. Am I the only one who believes that you should wait and let love come to you, rather than seeking it? It seems to be like the story of my life, things come to me rather than I, myself, tries to get to them, and especially the things that really matter. I remember when I started with music. My mom's friend's husband was a musician, he had some different instruments, guitar and drums are what I remembered. And I just wanted to play guitar from then. Later on when I grew up I started thinking that if I tried the piano, it'd help my guitar playing, for some reason. So I started playing the piano, and it felt so much easier and more logical, and I really liked it and therefore it became, and is even to this day, my main instrument. And how about my favorite games, Final Fantasy X, just happened to randomly bump into it when I was a child. We got a Ps2 and some games from some friends, and one of those games was FFX. And Wild Arms - my personal favorite game. I just happened to stumble upon some youtube-video called best VGM, and #1 on that list was Wild Arms Town Theme. And I thought it was incredible and really special. So I just looked up a small let's play to see like the first episode of it. And then later when I and my friend was on a retro-game fair, I saw the game, and I thought "why not buy it". So I bought it, it was pretty cheap as I remembered. And even though I hadn't heard much about the game At All, when I played it, it was fantastic throughout the entire game, and it was really something special, and I really think the Wild Arms RPG is special "Hidden Gem RPG".

And to get back to the point. For me life and love seemed to always have come to me, and the only thing I have needed to do was accepting it (and sometimes not even that). And that's what I want my life to become. But even though there's a famous proverb saying "Good things come to those who wait." I have little patience and don't want to wait like years and years for something to happen, in my life. And that's why I feeling so complex at the moment.

And I the only one who prefers waiting for things to come to me rather than actively seeking it?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

>Prefers to wait for everything to fall into his lap for free
>is simultaneously impatient

tobbeh your laziness contradicts yourself.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

braix

I don't wait for stuff to come to me, nor do I intentionally seek it out
I just do what I can and from there I just go with the flooow duuude
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.