The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmpharosAndy

I'm in the exact same boat Tobbeh.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 23, 2017, 01:59:35 PM>Prefers to wait for everything to fall into his lap for free
>is simultaneously impatient

tobbeh your laziness contradicts yourself.
and pahahahaahahahaha
innit

Altissimo

let me give you a pro tip

if you are spending too much time obsessing over/thinking about love you are never going to get it

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 23, 2017, 02:45:10 PM>Prefers to wait for everything to fall into his lap for free
>is simultaneously impatient

tobbeh your laziness contradicts yourself.

Is this the time to quote my favorite Kirby series quote? Yes or No?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Altissimo on January 23, 2017, 02:49:03 PMlet me give you a pro tip

if you are spending too much time obsessing over/thinking about love you are never going to get it
That's a good tip. I need to start using it XDDDD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on January 23, 2017, 02:51:55 PMYes

"Dream Land's lazy
lifestyle will end!
I will rule!"

But otherwise. Today's has been a really stressful day at work. There was literally chaos at work! At the evening, there was a ton of pakages being shipped. It was crazy. And unexpected problem arose. And things... just went crazy! Thankfully, professional as our team is, we handled the situation very well. But I got a feeling that it was just not me at my position having lot to do. But there seemed to be problems everywhere in the entire building!

And... I think this is a sign of... change
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

freaking Imprisoned battle

worst boss battle in the entire series
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

I'd say Ghirahim was even worse... but y... Both sucked. In fact all Boss Battles with Ghirahim was bad. The 1st one was bad because you had to like aim with Wii mote (plus) and then he teleported and blah blah. And the last one was... kind of OK, but still same old bullshit and just really tricky. I somehow managed to beat it in "one go", all the 3 forms, and just somehow, somehow, managed to figure out that you're supposed to hit his sword (or whatever the trick to beat the final form was) and had like no life left. And then you fight that "zeus-looking boss" and it was pretty fun but I think I took the "hard way" of fighting him and just went "head on" and I guess used the lighting as well? I don't know.

Imprisoned was also bad... what I call "gaming-cancer". Like the game that Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, but as a boss - just plain bad. He just comes up, and is really annoying, and have no like role in the story other than being annoying. But it was kind of funny in the final battle, how Groose came in and helped you with his cannon, and how you defeated him, and with the Skyward Sword.

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

what?  The ghirahim battles are fantastic.  The Imprisoned would have been bearable if they didn't make everything 3x bigger than it should have been...
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

yy... possibly.

Can we talk about the contrast between Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword?

How I personally think that TP is better when it come to depth, story and graphics.

But how Skyward Sword manages to get the charm that is so closely associated with Nintendo. The childlike feeling, the "pure fun-ness" of the game, and the sense that you're doing a bigger adventure, but in a smaller format of a game.

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Sorry for dubble-post but:

I just think that there has been SUCH CHANGE within the structure of the music companies in Stockholm. Before, we used to have like big companies that sold music products, and actually only 1 sheet music store! Now it's just a mess, you can buy sheets and music in one store, and then you can buy other stuff at the music stores and  music stores are just moving their business to other areas and buildings and it's just big mess! So confused and angry!!! 

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

DUBBLE POST because my earphones broke and now I need to buy another pair. Probably just gonna get a $7 one.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom