News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmpharosAndy

innit

E. Gadd Industries

HHHHHHHHHHHHHH another terrible day with the family
>_< They must be trying to set a record for most days in a row they can annoy E. Gadd...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Heh heh heh... wooooooo... today's college visit was a complete BUST!
There was an event going on at Middle Tennessee State University, and I was wanting to visit a college today (no school). Well, dad got an email about said event, and it was either that or Vanderbilt. Nothing was going on at Vanderbilt, so he insisted on going to MTSU (and who knows why? I don't think even he knows...). So we visited MTSU today. He quickly found out that big groups is not better than one-on-one campus tour. But oh well. We're already there, so may as well look around, right???? We did. For a very short time. Before he got too impatient to think straight, and so he threw a tantrum RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF CAMPUS and stormed off. And now? I'm headed home. Why? Because he can't BELIEVE we would even suggest going to a big event like that. Big events are stupid, unorganized, and why the **** did we not go for a private tour? I dunno, dad, WHY DIDN'T WE GO ON A PRIVATE TOUR?!?! HYPOCRISY MUCH?!?!?!?!?!

I have -593727 respect for hypocrites  >:(
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

or be a cool kid and go somewhere in washington state ;)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 20, 2017, 01:29:02 PMshow him what's what and apply to MTSU
I would, but I haven't been able to actually experience that campus. That, and I'm still just a junior.

Quote from: Dudeman on February 20, 2017, 01:32:24 PMor be a cool kid and go somewhere in washington state ;)
In due time, I'll be in WA. In due time. Not during college, though.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

oh my god these homework assignments were fucking terrible. You'd think the students had learned nothing, nothing at all, about how to write music this past semester-and-a-third. Ho. Lee. Shit.

FireArrow

But sometimes it can be hard to remember what an eight note is
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

At first I thought you were criticizing his spelling, but then I remembered that you're an Australian.

crochet is a knitting style not a musical note
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

WaluigiTime64

Also "crochet" is a knitting style, not "crotchet". Now I can criticise your spelling.

Plus 64th note doesn't sounds as great as hemidemisemiquaver.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.