News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

You're absolutely screwed

Bloop, entirely same same same same me 100% #twinning
unmotivated

Dude

LeviR.star

I try to be as positive as possible, so I don't think I'll ever end up posting in this topic.

Oh, wait. T o o  l a t e
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

The second-best part about using a Beats Audio laptop is the part where you're so used to the generic windows audio device that you actually prefer it, second only to the part where the device is broken and you can't turn off the auto-compression, which kills the main thing you do with music.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nebbles

I've had an awful eczema break out all weekend and my skin is so ITCHY
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

Quote from: Nebbles on March 06, 2017, 07:53:35 PMI've had an awful eczema break out all weekend and my skin is so ITCHY

does eczema prevent u from attending school

srs q

i know it sounds dumb but just work with me here

Nebbles

I... no?? It really doesn't, I just sort of scratch my skin until it's really raw and irritated. Maybe I almost draw blood here and there.

I guess if you scratch yourself hard enough until you bleed a lot, sure.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

LeviR.star

Note to self: Do not ever look up on Google Images ever again...
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Altissimo

Quote from: Nebbles on March 06, 2017, 08:35:46 PMI... no?? It really doesn't, I just sort of scratch my skin until it's really raw and irritated. Maybe I almost draw blood here and there.

I guess if you scratch yourself hard enough until you bleed a lot, sure.

thanks!!!!

this just confirms for me that my student who has missed basically the entire semester is lying when she tells me it's because of eczema

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: LeviR.star on March 06, 2017, 08:49:05 PMNote to self: Do not ever look up on Google Images ever again...
*gets on Google Images* *looks up*
...what's wrong with the ceiling?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Olimar12345

Quote from: Altissimo on March 07, 2017, 03:56:10 AMthanks!!!!

this just confirms for me that my student who has missed basically the entire semester is lying when she tells me it's because of eczema

Well don't take some rando's advice from the Internet about a disease/condition you are unfamiliar with. Just go to the formal route and make them provide a doctors note. If it's serious enough to miss this much school over, they better be able to provide documentation at least.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 07, 2017, 05:35:01 AMWell don't take some rando's advice from the Internet about a disease/condition you are unfamiliar with. Just go to the formal route and make them provide a doctors note. If it's serious enough to miss this much school over, they better be able to provide documentation at least.

they did provide a doctor's note but it said "her condition should not affect her academic performance" and i wanted to hear if someone else thought so :V

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

I wasn't referring to nebbles specifically. I meant to avoid the "this one person on a video game sheet music forum online that I know said so." 100% rando to the recipient of that sentence lol

Quote from: Altissimo on March 07, 2017, 07:16:50 AMthey did provide a doctor's note but it said "her condition should not affect her academic performance" and i wanted to hear if someone else thought so :V

Sounds like a call for the professor then.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!