News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

I wish I actually had the power to chastise students for things

Dude

Quote from: Altissimo on March 29, 2017, 09:45:34 AMI wish I actually had the power to chastise students for things
I always associate that word with BDSM for some reason.

mikey

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 29, 2017, 04:38:02 AM>_< if I eat something really sweet in the morning, especially for breakfast, my stomach cramps up extremely badly. And I forgot that happened this morning and ate waffles with chocolate chips for breakfast
I have school today whyyyyyyyy??
that happens to me too.  If I eat something like a doughnut before 8 AM I feel like crap
I think it's a good thing, like it only happens if you're on a low refined sugar diet or something so eating fake crap shocks your stomach
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

I was trying to put an optimistic spin on that whole situation. That definitely helps!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Dude on March 29, 2017, 12:13:59 PMI always associate that word with BDSM for some reason.
Big Doughnut Super Mario. My favourite spin off!
innit

E. Gadd Industries

O_____O I have an irrational fear of ghosts and there are 5(?) roaming the site... >_< pls help
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Is there any particular reason I'm not a ghost
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

E. Gadd Industries

Question: How do you do homework when you have a headache and are basically forced to by your parents, despite having no motivation and almost a week to get it done? (I'm on spring break)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Suck it up and get er done
Break it down into smaller parts so that it's more manageable
unmotivated