News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Can some please explain how these have any connection at all to one another?

Quote from: Saria on January 27, 2011, 01:43:30 PMETFROXX! USE YOUR FLAMETHROWER ON ZE GUY! >:D
Quote from: winterkid09 on January 28, 2011, 06:50:52 AMWasn't that Roz?
Quote from: fabbemannen on January 28, 2011, 08:07:10 AMOr is he to short? ;D
Quote from: winterkid09 on January 28, 2011, 01:13:54 PMNaw, Roz is a girl.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 28, 2011, 01:28:54 PMIf you're having trouble remembering, just remember that sipan called her a bitch. He did at least get the gender right.

I don't see the connection.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

In Tinychat, Roz and Ruto discussed the fact that you can never be too short to use a flamethrower (see Roz's avatar and signature, and the tinychat topic).

When Saria said that to ETF, winter said "wasn't that Roz?" as in having a flamethrower.

Fabbemannen, talking about Roz, said "Or is he too short?"

Winterkid explained that Roz is of the female variety.

I said that if Fabbemannen is having trouble remembering that Roz is a girl, think about sipan (actually Tales, now that I think about it) calling her a bitch--an expletive usually pertaining to females.

Not that any of that makes sense. Still.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Phoenix Slow just ACED this cross examination. 8)

universe-X

Well, life truly sucks right now.

I had the flu yesterday (still have it today). Then I touched stuff and now my parents have it. My mom was with my sister the whole day, but we don't know if she has it, cuz she's not coughing a whole lot or complaining like she usually does. Tomorrow, however, is her birthday party. If she wakes up with these horrible symptoms and 9 people (+ however many parents) come over, they are bound to get it.

What's worse? We don't have enough insurance to cover medicine, because my mom's JUST switching jobs.

Time to pray long and hard tonight.

SuperFireKirby

Our reason became void when we became desensitized.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: universe-X on January 28, 2011, 06:43:34 PMWell, life truly sucks right now.

I had the flu yesterday (still have it today). Then I touched stuff and now my parents have it. My mom was with my sister the whole day, but we don't know if she has it, cuz she's not coughing a whole lot or complaining like she usually does. Tomorrow, however, is her birthday party. If she wakes up with these horrible symptoms and 9 people (+ however many parents) come over, they are bound to get it.

What's worse? We don't have enough insurance to cover medicine, because my mom's JUST switching jobs.

Time to pray long and hard tonight.

The government/all those pharmacies don't tell you to get a flu shot for nothing! ;)

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

I never got a flu shot.

Get away from me U-X.

SuperFireKirby

Flu shits are for the silly elderly and silly people who could have a great risk to their health by getting the flu.

fabbemannen

SlowPokemon

(and used the wrong "too";D)

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.

Also, sipan is back with a third identity. -_-

SOMEBODY ALERT  THE AUTHORITIES.

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 28, 2011, 09:33:40 PMThe government/all those pharmacies don't tell you to get a flu shot for nothing! ;)
Damn right. :P

Quote from: ETFROXX on January 28, 2011, 09:35:20 PMI never got a flu shot.
Get away from me U-X.
Want a hug?

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 29, 2011, 05:39:05 AMFlu shits are for the silly elderly and silly people who could have a great risk to their health by getting the flu.
Did you spell it "shits" on purpose? :P

But anyways, it did spread to my mom, who is 50, and is at a risk because her immune system isn't the best.

fabbemannen

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 29, 2011, 06:41:19 AMand used the wrong "too";D
Every since I started being on this you people have just confused me xD
Doesn't "too" mean also/and, while "to" means all the other things I want to use it for? (like there =D)