News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

Physical Exercise is fun sometimes. It was today, up to the point when somebody accidentally trampled my toe. Got a blue nail and can hardly walk straight. Woo.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Cobraroll on April 26, 2011, 08:51:17 AMPhysical Exercise is fun sometimes. It was today, up to the point when somebody accidentally trampled my toe. Got a blue nail and can hardly walk straight. Woo.
everyone having foot injuries :(  hope you get better, so you can trample him back :D

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 26, 2011, 03:02:44 AMALSO UGH I'VE BEEN UP SINCE 4 AM, FUCK YOU NYQUIL.
Try drinking warm milk?  I don't mean put some milk out and wait for it to spoil, just microwave for 1 min... Helps me to sleep every time.  That is what's wrong, right? 

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 26, 2011, 03:02:44 AMALSO UGH I'VE BEEN UP SINCE 4 AM, FUCK YOU NYQUIL.
How come you didn't poke me???? WERE IN A WAR!!!! (Though it seems Im clearly winning)

Cobraroll

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 26, 2011, 10:11:42 AMeveryone having foot injuries :(  hope you get better, so you can trample him back :D

Well, it was kinda my mistake. We were playing rygby, and I was pulling him away from the cluster gathered around the ball. He lost his balance, had to change footing, and hit my toe with his heel. About one-third of our troop got some kind of injury during the rugby session. Our second lieutenant doesn't seem to take the hint, though, as jogging is scheduled on Thursday...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Just learned that one of my teachers changed something in our schedule. I now have to finish my ~15 pages paper for May 3rd instead of May 11th. I can't do it because of our stupid French class's play. FFFFFFFFFFFF--
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 26, 2011, 10:11:42 AMTry drinking warm milk?  I don't mean put some milk out and wait for it to spoil, just microwave for 1 min... Helps me to sleep every time.  That is what's wrong, right? 

Eh, I've been sick the past couple of days. But I did drink some milk. Not warm.. but milk. Somewhat helped.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 26, 2011, 10:16:20 AMHow come you didn't poke me???? WERE IN A WAR!!!! (Though it seems Im clearly winning)

I didn't think of it. :<

ETFROXX

Dude

* Dude is tempted to ask, but doesn't :-[

Nakah

ETF please.

In my experience women are so much worse.

ETFROXX

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

Nakah

SuperFireKirby

As my amazing physics teacher put, all men are idiots and all women are evil. That's how relationships work.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.