[Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl - "Metaknight's Revenge"

Started by Anubis, March 14, 2008, 09:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anubis

OK... I'm a total noob at this but I was hoping if anyone could post the song "Metaknight's Revenge". Thanks!!

Youtube

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Anubis on March 14, 2008, 09:12:15 PMOK... I'm a total noob at this but I was hoping if anyone could post the song "Metaknight's Revenge". Thanks!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i-BnnWnOJA

This songs looks hard... :-\
If nobody else claims it, I'll work on it...maybe.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Brawler4Ever

The ZIP link doesn't work.  :-\
Can somebody fix that? I can't do this without the original sheets... or maybe WITH them.
Nobody seems to know THAT I'M NOT GOOD AT THIS. :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Palagerini

this is a cool song but it's real hard... this is what i got so far...

http://www.mediafire.com/?tcdmbgjjdr4

i don't have much bass so far because i can barely hear it..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Wolf

I arranged about a quarter of it.
It was hard to arrange so I gave up but I think I'll give it a try. ;D ;D
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Musicman21

Story time!!!!

if any of you know about the Super Smash Flash 2 project over at mcleodgaming.com, you will know that, some time ago, they were looking for more developers. I signed up to do some of the music. I got a callback (as it were - over skype) and I started arranging some stuff. The third piece I tried to arrange (stupidly) was this one. I had so many wrong notes; it was just so complicated! And the bass line was so busy! It wasn't working at all...

I actually got booted off the music team there because I couldn't make the style of music they needed. Mainly, I sucked at percussion xD

[EDIT - forgot something] Later, almost immediately after, I attempted making a jazz band arrangement for the same song. Aaaaand I still had wrong notes. This song is nigh impossible to get down, but if someone could, I would be eternally grateful!

[RE-EDIT] OH! I did find this for anyone who wants some help on notes and rhythms! It even has a bass line!
link

[EDIT (again)] Just to clarify, you probably shouldn't use the harmonies or the entire bass line. The right hand's busy enough with just the melody (plus, the harmony's moving fifths, which sounds terrible.), and the left hand doesn't need to be troubled with that bass line.

Do this however, you want, though, of course. I'm not trying to condemn you to my way.

Yugi

Quote from: Musicman21 on November 28, 2012, 03:26:16 AMStory time!!!!

if any of you know about the Super Smash Flash 2 project over at mcleodgaming.com, you will know that, some time ago, they were looking for more developers. I signed up to do some of the music. I got a callback (as it were - over skype) and I started arranging some stuff. The third piece I tried to arrange (stupidly) was this one. I had so many wrong notes; it was just so complicated! And the bass line was so busy! It wasn't working at all...

I actually got booted off the music team there because I couldn't make the style of music they needed. Mainly, I sucked at percussion xD

[EDIT - forgot something] Later, almost immediately after, I attempted making a jazz band arrangement for the same song. Aaaaand I still had wrong notes. This song is nigh impossible to get down, but if someone could, I would be eternally grateful!

[RE-EDIT] OH! I did find this for anyone who wants some help on notes and rhythms! It even has a bass line!
link

[EDIT (again)] Just to clarify, you probably shouldn't use the harmonies or the entire bass line. The right hand's busy enough with just the melody (plus, the harmony's moving fifths, which sounds terrible.), and the left hand doesn't need to be troubled with that bass line.

Do this however, you want, though, of course. I'm not trying to condemn you to my way.
Yes, I remember that, I was making expansions for them before they disowned us.

Wolf

To Musicman21.
This is wolf.... I belive super smash flash 2 already came out.
Check it in google.

MoboMoga

Quote from: Musicman21 on November 28, 2012, 03:26:16 AMStory time!!!!

link

This is actually very good for a jazz arrangement. Jazz is extremely elegant with its rhythms, and so it's very hard to hit that rhythm when arranging. Annnnddddd YAYAYAY FINALLY A NOTEFLIGHT BUDDY!!~~~~ :DDDDDD

Yugi

Quote from: wolf on November 28, 2012, 10:49:59 PMTo Musicman21.
Check it in google.
No it hasn't.

Musicman21

Quote from: wolf on November 28, 2012, 10:49:59 PMTo Musicman21.
Check it in google.

Version 0.8 is out. They needed more developers for v.9 to speed up that process

Wolf