JFK's arrangements

Started by fabbemannen, January 19, 2010, 10:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

What the f*ck!? An update :o

2011-12-2 Harp theme requested
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Harp Theme (The Goddess Song) - Zip

I'm not really making arrangements for vgm's anymore. Sometimes just cause I feel like when I've got a request on it. I'm not that good in music-theory, so the sheets look like shit sometimes (or just got several mistakes). When I make for original songs, I just make them so they sound like they're supposed too

QuoteWarning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
^lol

JacopoTore

Hi, I find an issue with  "Worms - Main Theme": the .mus file (correct) not coincide to .pdf file.
I think also it's a bit 'wrong harmonic point of view, for what little I heard the theme sounds different than score.
Can I help you? Or you can settle the score?
I love this theme
Thank you

Jacopo

BlackDragonSlayer

I doubt fabbemannen is going to help you, I'm afraid- he last posted on the forums in late 2013, and last posted in this topic in 2011. I don't know if anyone else would be interested in helping you, but it would probably have been best if you had addressed this issue in another topic.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fabbemannen

So, uh, hello! Fun fact, I still have email notifications on for topics I've posted in before (only the first one, else it'd be spammy knowing the people that resides in these areas).

To answer your question, I also doubt I'm going to help you with it. It's been way too many years since I last made sheet music and I have no clue where I actually have the original score I made. Pretty sure it was a pretty shitty arrangement to begin with (like you said in a much nicer way). Not even sure if the site even supported .pdf files when I submitted it, think it was only .mus and .mid back then.

Your best hope is probably to nag at one of the active ones to make a proper version of it!