News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

We all saw it coming... Pokémon's fifth generation announced

Started by Cobraroll, February 07, 2010, 12:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Roz~

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/pokemon-black-white-battle/344616?playlist=featured

^Starters using super effective attacks against each other.
I really like the fact that the Pokemon are moving during the battle. Seems like they won't just have one animation at the beginning of the fight, which is pretty sweet imho.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

pumpy_heart

I read somewhere that the battle goes faster than before, even with the animations.
The only way this makes sense is for the move to not be displayed before being used. Show the move while the animation is being used.
Which I personally would love. Quicker battles ftw.

raymondbl

lol I used to have 900 repels and only a week later I have like 100 left, because the BATTLES ARE SO LONG! especially in heartgold...

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

I think he means avoiding the battles by using repels.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

raymondbl

Quote from: Dude on May 16, 2010, 05:35:57 PMI think he means avoiding the battles by using repels.

exactly.  How could kefka be so stupid? have you played pokemon before, kefka?  

Roz~

^Can you stop being a bitch? Seriously, you are pretty annoying, acting as if you were superior to us.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Quote from: raymondbl on May 16, 2010, 05:45:08 PMexactly.  How could kefka be so stupid? have you played pokemon before, kefka?  
The way you worded it was hard, even for me, to understand.

Dude

gtfo.

EDIT: Roz is now one of my favorite canadians.

EDIT2: HAY LOL LOOK AT ME I'M UNIVERSE-X AND I DELETE MY POSTS EVERY 5 FUCKING SECONDS!

universe-X

Concerto No.20 in D minor

SuperFireKirby

There's another flame war going on? Even more suprising is that I'm not involved in it.

Anyways... I can't wait for Pokemon Gray. Just the name makes me not want to play it. And what else would they call the third one of the generation, if not Gray?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

jake3343