News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Dark/Sky- Multiple Songs

Started by Cupuaku, March 07, 2010, 09:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 14, 2012, 09:36:45 PMBB, when you have time could you help sort out the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon requests?

They're a bit overwhelming.

Sure! There's actually not many of them, so it shouldn't be too hard. I'll make a list below with links to each PMD request thread.

EDIT: Maybe I didn't read that right. Were you wanting me to make a list of all the PMD songs requested and sort them between fulfilled and unfulfilled?
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bespinben on May 15, 2012, 07:45:08 PMSure! There's actually not many of them, so it shouldn't be too hard. I'll make a list below with links to each PMD request thread.

EDIT: Maybe I didn't read that right. Were you wanting me to make a list of all the PMD songs requested and sort them between fulfilled and unfulfilled?
yeah, if you could find which of the requests have been arranged and whatnot. thanks :)
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bespinben

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 15, 2012, 08:03:15 PMyeah, if you could find which of the requests have been arranged and whatnot. thanks :)

[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue/Red Rescue Team
  • Sky Tower | vinalexander | THREAD | COMPLETED BY: Clanker37, Bespinben
  • Run Away (Fugitives Theme) | Wii Tank | THREAD | COMPLETED BY: Bespinben
  • Great Canyon | SlowPokemon | THREAD | COMPLETED BY: Bespinben

[DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
  • A Grand Tale (Time/Darkness Title Theme) | Jayfeather | THREAD | In progress by: Bespinben
  • Outlaw! | youlose2me | THREAD | In progress by: Bespinben
  • Northern Desert | November | THREAD | In progress by: Bespinben
  • Dialga's Fight to the Finish (Primal Dialga Battle) | Cupuaku | THREAD | COMPLETED BY: Bespinben
  • Farther Away | Cupuaku | THREAD | COMPLETED BY: Bespinben (song was incorporated into arrangement of "I Don't Want to Say Goodbye")
  • Temporal Spire | Cupuaku | THREAD | In progress by: Bespinben
  • In the Morning Sun | Cupuaku | THREAD | In progress by: Bespinben
  • Treasure Town | Nebbles | THREAD | COMPLETED BY: Bespinben
  • Through the Sea of Time (Grovyle's Sacrifice) | Crystalmask | THREAD | COMPLETED BY: Bespinben
  • I Don't Want to Say Goodbye (Don't Ever Forget)| Crystalmask, K-NiGhT | THREAD, THREAD 2 | COMPLETED BY: Bespinben
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dusk

Quote from: Bespinben on August 25, 2015, 12:08:51 AMOfficial seal of approval
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

CLBGM

Dusk

Quote from: Bespinben on August 25, 2015, 12:08:51 AMOfficial seal of approval
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

samoo13

Bespinen I know you are always busy and I appreciate your work but is there any chance you made any progress on A Grand Tale because even if its bits and pieces that is a song I kind of want to work with and see what I can do with it.