News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[GB] Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow - "Route 3"

Started by mariomagic22, March 15, 2010, 07:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mariomagic22

Completed and on site

i looked but i didnt find this one...its really good...and i cant find it...
Mariomagic22 aka Chris Twilley Aka The Twillman aka the twillcat aka *pants* forget it you know what i mean! >_>

HugoMeister

Always glad to do a quick Pokemon piece.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2yo4yzmwfnm

I had to move the 3rd track an octave lower into bass clef for playability. Other than that, it should be an accurate transcription.

Quick suggestion, if you have multiple requests at a time, place them all in one topic, so that you're not spamming everywhere.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Cobraroll

This is already on site, under the name "Route 2". Though, HM's version is better. It would make a great replacement.

Oh, and the proper name would be "Route 3", as this is the first route you encounter with this music.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

HugoMeister

True, but I believe Route 10 (or something similiar, ie Mt. Moon to Cerulean City) is used as the title in most soundtracks featuring this tune.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever