News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

LEGO video game sets

Started by Dudeman, December 31, 2011, 01:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

LEGO Cuusoo is a section of the Lego website that lets people post ideas for Lego products, and if the idea gets 10,000 supporters, it is put into consideration for a real LEGO product! (A recent product that got 10,000: LEGO Minecraft.)
A new product has recently been posted: LEGO The Legend of Zelda. It's been up for two weeks and already has over 1,000 supporters. I am a huge LEGO fan and would love to see Zelda LEGO-fied. Help support LEGO Zelda! ;D
[/bot-esque post]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DonValentino

Hmmm... Let me think... no. The "paper zelda" story all over again.

EDIT: Oh! Do you mean LEGO figures? I thought you meant games! Like LEGO Indiana Jones or LEGO Star Wars. It could be cool then.

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Dudeman on December 31, 2011, 01:47:04 PMI am a huge LEGO fan and would love to see Zelda LEGO-fied. Help support LEGO Zelda! ;D
[/bot-esque post]
Look at this. Interesting, hmm?
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Taser9090

I'm not a real fan of this idea, but I suppose it would be a good collector's item if it gets into the market.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

pumpy_heart

Olimar12345

Meh. Don't really support the idea, but if it happens I'll probably pick up a set...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Wolf

If that set is released, then it will be the first set to realese a hand printed mini figure.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: wolf on January 25, 2013, 11:12:37 PMIf that set is released, then it will be the first set to realese a hand printed mini figure.
The results came in quite a while ago; they aren't going to make LEGO Legend of Zelda, at least for the time being, but they ARE making LEGO Back to the Future. There's another project by Ragaru, but I doubt they'll accept that, if they rejected MINGLES's project (for pointless reasons, as well)...

In the past, I was very active on Cuusoo, but now that things are moving ultra-slow there, there isn't much reason to be active...
I joined Cuusoo to make a Metroid project (the laptop I had all the sets and information on no longer lives D:), but very shortly after I joined, I found out that you had to be 18+ to make a project.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Dudeman

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 26, 2013, 12:53:13 AMthey rejected MINGLES's project (for pointless reasons, as well)...
The only reason I can remember is that it would require "a large amount of new molds."
Since when do you need new molds to make new pieces? Just use the old ones in creative ways! (For example, the face-statue-thingies on the front of the temple from LEGO Indiana Jones' "Temple Escape" were just Lego dinosaurs turned upside-down.)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on January 26, 2013, 10:59:39 AMThe only reason I can remember is that it would require "a large amount of new molds."
Since when do you need new molds to make new pieces? Just use the old ones in creative ways! (For example, the face-statue-thingies on the front of the temple from LEGO Indiana Jones' "Temple Escape" were just Lego dinosaurs turned upside-down.)
Because a majority of his project was based around POSSIBLE objects that could be use; it's just another excuse not to produce it...
You only needed like three new pieces:
Link's Hat
Hylian Shield
Master Sword

And maybe a piece for Ganondorf and a piece for Zelda.

I really hope the Portal Project is accepted, so that we have a true video game LEGO theme (not counting Minecraft, since that's just one set currently).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

OH YES THE PORTAL SETS

I would get one if only to have a LEGO turret. :D

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on January 26, 2013, 03:41:32 PMOH YES THE PORTAL SETS

I would get one if only to have a LEGO turret. :D

From the project.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Dudeman

There. Changed topic title so we can talk about whatever franchise we want!